Panthers will go with Cam Newton (1 Viewer)

I wonder how much of that report is gamesmanship. Great news for Saints fans, though! He's only beaten us once in a year when we've at least had an adequate defense, that road loss in '13. Other than that, we've had his number.

Wow, I thought for sure they were going to go with the other QB. They're in rebuild mode or am I missing something?
They are in a full rebuild there is roster turnover just about every where else on the roster except QB and RB.

To me this decision feels like they didnt like Cincinatti's and Detroit's initial asking price to move up to #1 or #3 for Burrow or Tua.. with the GMs meeting in Indy. There is some sense they would rather just stick with Cam for another season instead of going after a Teddy, Rivers, Jameis, or Dalton with a roster getting a pretty big makeover.

Think they are going to be in the business of accumulating picks for next year and will be big-time players in the Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields sweepstakes next Draft.

With that said who even really knows? Watch them Draft Herbert and trade Cam on Draft night.

Last edited:
"Newton is still viewed as a top-tier QB by many around the league "

c44.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom