Panthers will go with Cam Newton (1 Viewer)

I like how y’all act like the guy never gave us fits

Historically, Cam Newton easily gave us some of our worst matchup problems, setting up throws with his mobility. And with all of his accuracy issues, somehow he’d show up n make some of his best throws against us

And if he’s able to get healthy, he’ll more than likely give us fits again, transgender outfits n all

Here's another reason why Drew coming back for at least one more season in the NFC South makes sense. Even with his much talked about "decline", he's still unarguably better than SCam, Poopy Pants, and Butterfingers.

count me in as one. Newton is pretty cool. Check out his accomplishments. mathematician, physicist, astronomer, theologian, and author. theorized the laws of gravity. Isaac Newton rocks.
And don't forget about his Figs!

Think this is great news? He has the ability to have a flash year with a new OC and scheme.

Here's another reason why Drew coming back for at least one more season in the NFC South makes sense. Even with his much talked about "decline", he's still unarguably better than SCam, Poopy Pants, and Butterfingers.
I am glad you put "decline" in quotes. People who think he is declining no ZERO about football. He just put together his best 4 consecutive games of his entire career in December where his stats were 104/138 1188 yards 15 TDs 0 INTs Passer rating of 136.98 That was also the most TDs he ever had in 4 consecutive games and he did it with 0 INTs.

I am glad you put "decline" in quotes. People who think he is declining no ZERO about football. He just put together his best 4 consecutive games of his entire career in December where his stats were 104/138 1188 yards 15 TDs 0 INTs Passer rating of 136.98 That was also the most TDs he ever had in 4 consecutive games and he did it with 0 INTs.
Thank you.

From the point where he finally got rid of the rust vs Arizona (about halfway through the 3rd quarter), his QB rating was 123.9 over 8+ games (25 TDs, 1 Int). That's a pace of 48 TDs over a 16 game season.

That's better than any single year ever recorded (Rodgers 122.5).

Still arguably the best QB in the NFL.

Wouldn’t it be great if the Saints won games like they did with Teddy Bridgewater at the helm? Imagine leaving ultra efficient Brees for when they actually need him to perform than to depend on him to perform....

I like how y’all act like the guy never gave us fits

Historically, Cam Newton easily gave us some of our worst matchup problems, setting up throws with his mobility. And with all of his accuracy issues, somehow he’d show up n make some of his best throws against us

And if he’s able to get healthy, he’ll more than likely give us fits again, transgender outfits n all

People on this forum act like Cam Newton is just terrible at football. He’s a good player when heathy. I think his accuracy issues are a little overblown too. He’s not a Drew Brees or Tom Brady when it comes to throwing the football but he isn’t as horrible of a passer as a lot of people want to act like he is.

People on this forum act like Cam Newton is just terrible at football. He’s a good player when heathy. I think his accuracy issues are a little overblown too. He’s not a Drew Brees or Tom Brady when it comes to throwing the football but he isn’t as horrible of a passer as a lot of people want to act like he is.
He's trash.

What's his record against the Saints?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom