Play Haener (2 Viewers)

Carrying a clip board behind an older, mediocre QB makes no sense. I think we should play Haener at backup or draft another QB in round 1.
I agree. I hated Carr early in the season. He got better, but he’s no long term solution. You keep picking QBs until you get a long term solution. What team is a Super Bowl contender who doesn’t have a good QB?

I liked the Haener pick, still do, and want to see him get some run. If he’s there in the second round, I say pick up Penix. Then you have two good QBs. Let Carr play out his contract and let the best of those two guys take over, this year or next.

The Saints are NOT a player away from a Super Bowl run. They need to stop drafting for need and draft to rebuild. That means QB and OL. Keep drafting and acquiring those positions until you have what you want, and then worry about who will pair with Chris Olave.

He's bigger than Bryce Young and almost the same size as Brees
Brees - 6'0 209 Haener 6'1" 201 virtually no difference
Bryce Young also looks like a JV playing with grown men - I wouldn't want him based on that alone. He may end up being the best qb of all time once he has help and I may eat my words, but I don't see it happening

If we’re only going to win 7.5 with Carr might as well play Haener.

Bryce Young also looks like a JV playing with grown men - I wouldn't want him based on that alone. He may end up being the best qb of all time once he has help and I may eat my words, but I don't see it happening
The jury is still and will be still out on Young.But Mahomes , Rodgers , Brees would struggle with the lack of weapons and OL on the Panthers. Not to mention the worst FO in the league

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom