Popeye's Chicken Sandwich (5 Viewers)

You'll be glad you did. It's next level delish.

oh i had in the first run of them. it was quite delish.

office mates havent...so im treating a handful. ( in the hopes that they get hooked and THEY will make the run the next few times lol )

20191105_120221.jpg

This is it folks. DAYUM GOOD Xtra pickles w/ mash taters. And this pic doesnt do the sammich justice...this sammich was HUGE

Got to the place- door locked at 11:30....chairs up on tables. Like WHAAA??? Manager sees me comes to door..."not open til at least 1230- 3 ppl called in". Well i was halfway there so i said ok ill wait. At 1150 he stuck head out Drive Thru- said what u gettin? i said 3 chick sammiches. He said ok cmon thru Drive thru.

Good dude.

20191105_120221.jpg

This is it folks. DAYUM GOOD Xtra pickles w/ mash taters. And this pic doesnt do the sammich justice...this sammich was HUGE

Got to the place- door locked at 11:30....chairs up on tables. Like WHAAA??? Manager sees me comes to door..."not open til at least 1230- 3 ppl called in". Well i was halfway there so i said ok ill wait. At 1150 he stuck head out Drive Thru- said what u gettin? i said 3 chick sammiches. He said ok cmon thru Drive thru.

Good dude.

Wait, so this Popeyes can’t even operate on normal business hours?

Wait, so this Popeyes can’t even operate on normal business hours?
see above.

it was just Manager and cook. Dude was cool enough to get me thru drive thru before 1230. ( when others were slated to show up )

I might have missed it earlier in the thread. Is the flavor of the sandwich all in the sauce or is it still a good sandwich with no sauce?

I might have missed it earlier in the thread. Is the flavor of the sandwich all in the sauce or is it still a good sandwich with no sauce?

It is not sauce at all. It is mayo for the regular sandwich and spicy mayo for the spicy sandwich. The actual chicken is the same for either. The only difference is the mayo.

So to answer your question it is still good without the "sauce".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom