Popeye's Chicken Sandwich (1 Viewer)

You have led a charmed life. Consistently, no matter which area of the country, Popeyes has the worst service of any drive thru Restaurant.

I have a beautiful wife and some great kids, therefore I have used up my allotment of charm in life, and my perfectly average experiences at Popeyes has nothing to do with it.

And if it does, could the karmic forces please shift my charmed life to influence lottery results in my favor, instead?

I have a beautiful wife and some great kids, therefore I have used up my allotment of charm in life, and my perfectly average experiences at Popeyes has nothing to do with it.

And if it does, could the karmic forces please shift my charmed life to influence lottery results in my favor, instead?
Sorry, that’s a zero sum game
you can have lottery winnings OR average experiences at Popeyes
having both would put too much strain on the fabric of the universe

Seems that some of y’all want the comfortable lie that life makes sense and can be orderly and everything can be functional if you just use enough gumption- and thus you like CFA
I appreciate that Popeyes is honest about our existential plight - life is chaos and navigating that chaos is what makes life exciting
Viva la Popeyes
Since I haven't experienced this(no rude cashiers), does that mean I haven't experienced life? It would fit seeing as how my most favorite Pink Floyd song is the SACD 5.1 version of Time. "No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun."

Well obviously it wasn’t about you

more than likely it was another example of corporate/management and previously rude customers putting the workers in untenable situations
Sometimes you blow and seldom at the appropriate target
Someone doesn't know how to climb the corporate ladder properly.

I don't think I've ever had a rude cashier at Popeyes. service may not have been too good many times, but I haven't ever dealt with rude cashiers (Gonzales, Prairieville x2, Sorrento). not saying people don't encounter them, I guess I've just been lucky.

but I haven't ever dealt with rude cashiers (Gonzales, Prairieville
I'm guessing you aren't talking about the Hwy 73 location near I-10. That place was so bad it actually failed and was shut down for a few years until they reopened. It's been hit or miss since but generally not bad.

I don't think I've ever had a rude cashier at Popeyes. service may not have been too good many times, but I haven't ever dealt with rude cashiers (Gonzales, Prairieville x2, Sorrento). not saying people don't encounter them, I guess I've just been lucky.
For me, what I've found is they're not impolite, just poorly trained.

For me, what I've found is they're not impolite, just poorly trained.

“we don’t train people to be nice we hire nice people”

impolite and incompetent are two different things

“we don’t train people to be nice we hire nice people”

impolite and incompetent are two different things
What I mean is I've rarely encountered nasty or rude employees at Popeyes, but I have seen more than my share of poorly trained, incompetent service.

But yeah, that quote probably on point too.

Welcome to the club. We're practically unicorns here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom