Popeye's Chicken Sandwich (3 Viewers)

I must be dead because I've never had rude service at a Popeye's.
not always about rude service

oftentimes it's not rude at all, just mind numbingly, agonizingly, glacier-like slow service

Like, "I can raise a chicken, slaughter it and make my own fried chicken faster than this" slow

Like, "I can earn the money, open my own Popeye's franchise and have my own Popeye's chicken faster than this" slow

and when you get to the window there's either 5 people trying to do the work of 8, or 12 people trying to do the work of 8.

"Why is it soooo slow with that many people working back there?!"

Last edited:
not always about rude service

oftentimes it's not rude at all, just mind numbingly, agonizingly, glacier-like slow

Like, "I can raise a chicken, slaughter it and make my own fried chicken faster than this" slow

Like, "I can earn the money, open my own Popeye's franchise and have my own Popeye's chicken faster than this" slow

and when you get to the window there's either 5 people trying to do the work of 8, or 12 people trying to do the work of 8.

"Why is it soooo slow with that many people working back there?!"
I've never had it that slow either.

I stopped at a Popeyes in Lafayette Indiana today that had a double drive-through for ordering like Chick-fil-A and the service was amazing and fast. I don’t know how to respond to this lol
Dude, I went to one in Salt lake City Utah recently. I was in utter shock. Kind, welcoming, hard working employees. Drive through rolling. Minimum wage workers, gladly doing their job with smiles. 2 weeks ago I went to one in Kenner. Employees cussing each other out, yelling obscenities, etc. Exactly what you expect in NOLA fast food.

Dude, I went to one in Salt lake City Utah recently. I was in utter shock. Kind, welcoming, hard working employees. Drive through rolling. Minimum wage workers, gladly doing their job with smiles. 2 weeks ago I went to one in Kenner. Employees cussing each other out, yelling obscenities, etc. Exactly what you expect in NOLA fast food.
Mmm....Mormon fried chicken.

I stopped at a Popeyes in Lafayette Indiana today that had a double drive-through for ordering like Chick-fil-A and the service was amazing and fast. I don’t know how to respond to this lol
If Popeye's adopted the Chick-fil-A model at all of their locations, there would be no debate about their superiority.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom