Randy Rhoads Isolated guitar tracks (1 Viewer)

I wonder if they went and remeasured Randy's guitars to see if the current measurements matched the original measurements?!
They made 60. I was gonna say I thought it was 25. 30 were made for USA. Anyway, here ya go. If you can find one. its worth buying if youre a collector. Theyre supposedly EXACTLY as his were. But thats the price you could buy em when they first entered the market. I dont know their current price. But if you went to Books a million or Barnes n noble, you can go to the music section and pick up a 2014 guitar price guide
and it "should" tell you in there.
Jackson Custom Randy Rhoads Concorde Tribute Relic Electric Guitar | Musician's Friend

They made 60. I was gonna say I thought it was 25. 30 were made for USA. Anyway, here ya go. If you can find one. its worth buying if youre a collector. Theyre supposedly EXACTLY as his were. But thats the price you could buy em when they first entered the market. I dont know their current price. But if you went to Books a million or Barnes n noble, you can go to the music section and pick up a 2014 guitar price guide
Jackson Custom Randy Rhoads Concorde Tribute Relic Electric Guitar | Musician's Friend

I just thought it was so cool to see the originals up close w/ the cases, straps, etc. I never realized that the toggle switch was on the top side.

Great!

Now you guys have me wanting a Rhoads Relic!

My newly updated wishlist (in no particular order):

5 string Fender J Bass

Gibson Les Paul

Rhoads Relic

Great!

Now you guys have me wanting a Rhoads Relic!

My newly updated wishlist (in no particular order):

5 string Fender J Bass

Gibson Les Paul

Rhoads Relic

Well, the first 2 on your wish list are easily obtainable. The last one? Well... Might put at least a deny in your wallet if you can afford it. Lol

The reason why Daisley and Kerslake left (or were fired...depending on who you talk to) was because they were promised that it would be a band...not a solo act.

Being a band would have meant an equal share for all members.

Daisley and Kerslake were veterans who already made names for themselves in the industry and they knew they were getting screwed...but had experience to fall back on.

Randy,on the other hand, knew he was getting screwed...but,more than likely,felt stuck because he didn't have the experience and skins on the wall to leave just yet.

It was pretty well documented that Randy was getting disillusioned and was wanting to leave Ozzy after the next tour. Even though he didn't say it...you would think that he would have felt underpaid.

The reason why Daisley and Kerslake left (or were fired...depending on who you talk to) was because they were promised that it would be a band...not a solo act.

Being a band would have meant an equal share for all members.

Daisley and Kerslake were veterans who already made names for themselves in the industry and they knew they were getting screwed...but had experience to fall back on.

Randy,on the other hand, knew he was getting screwed...but,more than likely,felt stuck because he didn't have the experience and skins on the wall to leave just yet.

It was pretty well documented that Randy was getting disillusioned and was wanting to leave Ozzy after the next tour. Even though he didn't say it...you would think that he would have felt underpaid.
True. I dont think he really cared about it all that much as I mentioned earlier, he wanted to teach more so than being in a band and it wouldve been highly likely hed have left to persue a teaching career at UCLA or something in the future had it played out.

True. I dont think he really cared about it all that much as I mentioned earlier, he wanted to teach more so than being in a band and it wouldve been highly likely hed have left to persue a teaching career at UCLA or something in the future had it played out.

He reignited the neo-classical movement in heavy metal. Blackmore may have started the neo-classical movement...but,Rhoads brought it to a new level.

What I wouldn't give to hear what his next few albums would have sounded like

He reignited the neo-classical movement in heavy metal. Blackmore may have started the neo-classical movement...but,Rhoads brought it to a new level.

What I wouldn't give to hear what his next few albums would have sounded like
Without a doubt!:9: The guy was from another galaxy in music.

Awesome side-stage live footage...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CXlK6cYmaMA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I love that video!

It's hard for me to believe that there is no full length concert footage from those two tours.
There is speculation that there is a full concert filmed,but the Osbournes won't release it :(

32 years ago today,the unfortunate plane crash that took the lives of Rhoads,Rachel Youngblood and the pilot occurred!

Randy changed the music world with his life and death!

His music certainly changed my life!

RIP RANDY! Your music lives forever!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom