Randy Rhoads Isolated guitar tracks (1 Viewer)

I love that video!

It's hard for me to believe that there is no full length concert footage from those two tours.
There is speculation that there is a full concert filmed,but the Osbournes won't release it :(

It's the best quality live footage (not counting A/H) I've seen besides the ET footage. Otherwise it was that crappy NYC/Chicago footage. I remember the first time I got my hands on a copy of that back in '90 or '91.

I've always thought that "You Looking At Me,Looking At You" sounds more like Quiet Riot than it does Ozzy.
But,that's probably the reason why it wasn't on BOO.

Pretty cool interview of Gary Moore talking about RR...seems he had lots of respect for Randy!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/giw4-5hh9cw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I would sell my soul for lessons from RR...

Kerry King wishes he could get lessons from Randy as well :

Metal Masters: If you could get a lesson from a musician, dead or alive, who would it be and why?

Kerry King: "Probably Randy Rhoads, I’d say Dimebag Darrell but we were friends – I’d like to have another night with him sure, not so sure about a lesson. You can’t go wrong with Randy Rhoads."

Not only am I a fan of Rhoads, but always loved Bob Daisley's bass playing.Thought you might be interested.

The Blizzard of Ozz and The Holy Grail | Bob Daisley

I agree!! Daisley was a great bass player and I think he complimented Randy's playing extremely well.

Daisley and Michael Anthony were in very similar situations. Both were great bass players...but they were both overshadowed by the guitar talent in their respective bands.

I love those recordings,BTW!

He probably has so much more that he's not releasing

I agree!! Daisley was a great bass player and I think he complimented Randy's playing extremely well.

Daisley and Michael Anthony were in very similar situations. Both were great bass players...but they were both overshadowed by the guitar talent in their respective bands.

I love those recordings,BTW!

He probably has so much more that he's not releasing

Not sure what happened but only 1 clip remains on soundcloud and the youtube vid that had all the clips is gone.

Can't help but wonder what Diary of a Madman (song) would've sounded like with a full orchestra performing it!

Pretty sure Randy would have loved that!

Just got informed by a Facebook friend who interviews Bob Daisley occasionally, that Daisley intends to release ALL of the tapes of the "holy grail" next year!!!

Can't wait!!!

Three immediate thoughts:

1. He's probably been saying that for years.
2. Hopefully he doesn't run into the Sharon monster.
3. How is he going to monetize it...because, you know...he's going to monetize it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom