Ranking All 16 Projected Starting QBs in the NFC for 2024 (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
For my latest read, I rank and break down all the projected 16 starting quarterbacks in the NFC for the 2024 season. Enjoy!!
It's that time of the year again. Lol

I appreciate the write up, even if I dont agree with the ranking. I'll probably get clowned for this, but I'd put Carr at 5, Then Cousins, Then Love, then Hurts.

I would also not be surprised if Dak has a career year to make Dallas' life as hard as possible (they don't plan to re-sign him according to reports.)

I appreciate that you put the rookies at the bottom because they haven't played a down in the NFL yet. I think by years end both William and Daniels will statistically have better seasons than Murray, Mayfield, or Smith, and expect them both to be fringe top 15 QBs.

Cousins is the biggest enigma. I have to figure he will be on a short leash and there will be cries for Penix after any mediocre or worse game by Cousins.

Cousins is the biggest enigma. I have to figure he will be on a short leash and there will be cries for Penix after any mediocre or worse game by Cousins.
Cousins is making $90M the next two years guaranteed and he’s not tradeable. Zero chance he’s not starting unless he’s hurt. Falcons took Penixs Jr with the Love strategy in mind

Don't know how you put Sam Darnold over anybody. Don't think I could give Daniel Jones the benefit of the doubt either.

I'd probably put Stafford at the top. He has won a Super Bowl and has long been held as the most underrated QB in the NFL. What he did last year with a seriously under talented team was pretty amazing.

The next 5 players are all pretty much equal IMHO. Some good at some things and others good at other, but no one quite as complete as Stafford. Love and Hurts are both young. Love definitely feels on the way up.

The rest are a mixed bag. I definitely like Murry and Carr better than most of the other QB's. Cousin's came from a great scheme with a great HC, but I think he will do pretty well in Atlanta. I put him a smidge in front of Carr as he has won more games in the 4th quarter.

I appreciate the write up, even if I dont agree with the ranking. I'll probably get clowned for this, but I'd put Carr at 5, Then Cousins, Then Love, then Hurts.

I would also not be surprised if Dak has a career year to make Dallas' life as hard as possible (they don't plan to re-sign him according to reports.)

I appreciate that you put the rookies at the bottom because they haven't played a down in the NFL yet. I think by years end both William and Daniels will statistically have better seasons than Murray, Mayfield, or Smith, and expect them both to be fringe top 15 QBs.

5 bruh? Sheesh
That's too much of a sunshine pump. 😆 🤣 😂
And I'm a Carr guy.

Carr is better than Geno Smith and Kyler Murray, I'd move him up about 3 spots, not surprising though, everybody is sleeping on us this year...
Fair,
But honestly you can flip flop Carr and Smith at 10 and 11. However, I do believe the Smith has a better supporting cast right now.

2 years ago i woulda laughed but last year hurts did not play well. is he better than Carr? probably but it’s not so crazy to believe Carr is better. he’s about 8 in nfc for me
Year before last, Hurts led his team to the Super Bowl. Most likely could’ve won, had he not had that costly fumble to give KC new life. How is DC4 better, when he has yet to lead us into the playoffs? You do realize that if you said that, in a bar full of non-Saints fans, no one would take you seriously right?!?! Better yet, show me 1 ranking, from any sports website, that has DC4 ranked above Jalen Hurts. I’ll wait

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom