Ranking All 16 Projected Starting QBs in the NFC for 2024 (3 Viewers)

Did your brain fall out?

Youre seriously telling us if you are starting a franchise, you are taking Derek Used Carr over Love and Hurts?
Absolutely over Love, not over Hurts. I meant Murray.

LULZ…….to everyone saying DC4 is better than Hurts. I am a huge DC4 fan, but yall seriously need to stay off drugs
This. I like Carr, he is good and can be better. But Hurts is on a different level. When that man is on he's on par with Mahomes.

LULZ…….to everyone saying DC4 is better than Hurts. I am a huge DC4 fan, but yall seriously need to stay off drugs
I don't think he's all that good. Take his mobility away and he's not even a starting QB.

I don't think he's all that good. Take his mobility away and he's not even a starting QB.
I agree on this. Hurts is the most overrated, overhyped QB in the NFL that I can remember in my lifetime.

Carr vs Hurts 2023
stats.png
hurts.png

Carr had more yards and Touchdowns higher completion percentage, but Fewer interceptions.

I do not think there is any question that the Eagles offensive line is better, but Carr still outperformed Hurts

Carr vs Hurts 2023
stats.png
hurts.png

Carr had more yards and Touchdowns higher completion percentage, but Fewer interceptions.

I do not think there is any question that the Eagles offensive line is better, but Carr still outperformed Hurts
So you are not going to give any credence to Hurt’s ability to make plays with his legs??? Ok, let’s play this game. If DC4 had the ability to be mobile, then we would’ve not been sitting ducks, when the defenses sending blitzes on 3rd downs……..resulting in almost guaranteed sacks. You can’t just dismiss a huge part of Jalen’s game. Dude accounted for 4,400 yards and 38 TDs. Are yall serious?

Lamar Jackson has won 2 MVPs and his bread and butter is his legs. Do yall realize how yall sound by saying these things? So let me guess, yall don’t consider a guy a QB, if he is extremely mobile, with the ability to pass??? I don’t care how a QB plays, just do what is most important, and that is to WIN!!!
It
Really
Is
That
Simple

but winning is a team stat, not a QB stat.

I acknowledge that Hurts is effective at running the ball, to me Hurts = Justin Fields. If Fields had Philli's coaching staff and roster the Eagles still look the same. You put hurts in chicago, and he's a gadget player in Pittsburg next season.

Lamar Jackson has won 2 MVPs and his bread and butter is his legs. Do yall realize how yall sound by saying these things? So let me guess, yall don’t consider a guy a QB, if he is extremely mobile, with the ability to pass??? I don’t care how a QB plays, just do what is most important, and that is to WIN!!!
It
Really
Is
That
Simple
Lamar Jackson is several tiers better a QB than Hurts, this comparison is wild to me.

but winning is a team stat, not a QB stat.

I acknowledge that Hurts is effective at running the ball, to me Hurts = Justin Fields. If Fields had Philli's coaching staff and roster the Eagles still look the same. You put hurts in chicago, and he's a gadget player in Pittsburg next season.
Actually, nah. I like Fields and I hope he comes into his own but truth is, tape showed an horribly schemed pass game in Philly. Shane Steichen was the key..lol

Lamar Jackson is several tiers better a QB than Hurts, this comparison is wild to me.
Not really; big picture, they are actually closer to the same. Jackson just has more experience at the NFL level as well as always have better schemed pass offense. Hopefully both improve, but when you have to rely on that pass offense and that "alone."
Plus Hurts was actually hurt a good portion of last season; I think his knee. Both are great and both will be fine...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom