Reacher: Amazon's Jack Reacher series (5 Viewers)

4x actually
You can’t search this site by song, but you can by movie/show/artist/game:

The character bothers me. I watched the first season and episode 1 of this season, and I like the show, he's just so much of a Mary Sue (or whatever the male version is called-Freddie Mac?) I never feel like anything's a threat to him. Kind of in the way that Superman gets boring.

The character bothers me. I watched the first season and episode 1 of this season, and I like the show, he's just so much of a Mary Sue (or whatever the male version is called-Freddie Mac?) I never feel like anything's a threat to him. Kind of in the way that Superman gets boring.
Oh, I think he's gonna get seriously tested before it's all said and done. I mean, he actually suffers an injury in a later episode, so, the villains are getting tougher.

Regardless, I'm enjoying it.

I’m sorry did you not see his toothbrush get broken

I really enjoyed the latest episode, but I’m not sure if I’m keen on Reacher’s “guy” who helped them get the info from the congressman’s aide. Seems like something they threw in just for the “oh look who it is” wow factor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom