Reacher: Amazon's Jack Reacher series (4 Viewers)

Watched episode one and really liked it

Told my girlfriend that if this show was made 20-25 years ago the cop role was screaming to be played by Andre Braugher

After 2 minutes of seeing the character I could see him nailing the part

I saw the promo for it and I liked the movies enough. I wasn't sure if it was worth a watch, but the comments so far have convinced me to give it a watch.

I just finished the first episode, and I'm all in now. Not the best acting in the world....but overall, it's very entertaining.

One thing I'll point out is that (and this could be a result of it being a series instead of a 90 minute movie) unlike the movies, this looks like it's going to be more of a mystery/detective show than a blatant action film. The Reacher books (especially the earlier ones) are more mystery than action, but there is plenty of action, too.

Think I’ll start on it tonight. Was going to give it a peep just for Thad Castle, but everyone’s feedback makes me a little more excited.

Got through 4, I have to pause it when I get up so that’s about as ringing as an endorsement as I can give haha

But yea really enjoying it so far. Probably finish sometime this week.

What's up with them calling the brand something else when Zapp's was clearly visible on the packaging? That was weird.
Yeah, I thought the same thing...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom