Red Dead Redemption (2 Viewers)

also, if you have a carcass on your horse, you have to do something with it or it rots after a while

I like how when the prostitutes ask you if you want some alone time, you can politely tell them no, or rudely tell them no.

And a simple argument turned into a murder (I forgot I had my revolver equipped), then I shot a sheriff.. that was a quick $77 bounty.. oops.

So, if you set a way point and then activate cinematic mode by holding down the touch pad, you will auto navigate to your destination. But, you have to pay attention because if bounty hunters and such are around it will kick you out of auto navigate.

also, i found one of the treasures and it yielded 3 gold bars worth $500 a piece...definitely a good haul for upgrading your camp

also, i found one of the treasures and it yielded 3 gold bars worth $500 a piece...definitely a good haul for upgrading your camp

The statue one?

I have the first map for the Hall Gang (or whatever their name is) Treasure. I know where to go to look for the second map, but I haven't had time to go there and look yet. I found it in the middle of a mission but I couldn't go to where I needed to look or it would say I failed the mission and send me back to the check point.

The statue one?

I have the first map for the Hall Gang (or whatever their name is) Treasure. I know where to go to look for the second map, but I haven't had time to go there and look yet. I found it in the middle of a mission but I couldn't go to where I needed to look or it would say I failed the mission and send me back to the check point.

i think it was called High Stakes Treasure Hunt...no statues

it took me to 3 locations...i bought the map from a random encounter with some wacko...

also, some random encounters can lead to decent hauls...they are worth pursuing

So, I did a thing with the guy tied to the tree and we went after the O'Driscouls (man there are a lot of em), and the chimney has like $600. I guess it goes to the camp, because I never got it.

i think it was called High Stakes Treasure Hunt...no statues

it took me to 3 locations...i bought the map from a random encounter with some wacko...

also, some random encounters can lead to decent hauls...they are worth pursuing

I think it's all worth pursuing. There are no dumb simple go fetch this and bring it back to me missions. They are all a bit unique and often have surprises at the end. This is a game where you have to take it slow and just do all the side stuff. It's a game about living the life so there is no point in rushing to an ending that isn't the point of the game.

So, I did a thing with the guy tied to the tree and we went after the O'Driscouls (man there are a lot of em), and the chimney has like $600. I guess it goes to the camp, because I never got it.

The gang gets half of it and then you split the other half with the people who helped you. That being said, there was a double barrel shotgun over the fireplace that you could have taken.

it seems that story missions provide money to the camp

anything you find out in the wild on your own is yours to keep

it seems that story missions provide money to the camp

anything you find out in the wild on your own is yours to keep

I think I've always gotten some cut from story missions. Of course, it's hard to tell what is a story mission and what is a side mission.

yeah, you get a cut but the majority goes to the camp...and basically i meant any missions you do for or with another gang member

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom