Reggie Bush College days revisited.. (1 Viewer)

Again, they are not as worried about Reggie Bush anymore. They are planning on stopping the run, of course, because Duece is in the backfield gaining yards. They are not "afraid" of Reggie anymore. That was all that I am saying. Defenseive Coordinators aren't worried about Reggie anymore. They will try to stop him when he gets the ball, like you are suppose to do in football.

Okay I read it and see what you are saying. They are planning on stopping the run. All I am saying is that they are not losing sleep over Reggie anymore.

Every single time Reggie is in the game the entire front 7 stands up and points him out to the other players on their team, every time! i think you have NO idea of what you're talking about.

There are plenty of stances to take to talk negatively about Bush, but this one you have chosen to take about defenses are not keying on him is rediculous and holds absolutely no water. Absolutely every defense is keying on Bush as priority #1 and even after Reggie's first 8 games when he's had played poorly running, when Pitt. was asked of their defensive gameplan, one of their LBers, don't remember which one, said "first and foremost we most recognize where Reggie Bush is and stop him".

So, try again!

^^Defenses do that with many players, not just Reggie.

Well so far, Reggie has dissapointed me greatly. I will wait and see how he turns out. I'm on the borderline now.

Guys, I love having Reggie Bush just like the rest of you, but I'm personally sick of the over used "DECOY" excuse. He needs to grow a pair and step up big during the second half! Yeah... Yeah... He's a rookie. Well, he's got 8 games under his belt. I'm no longer considering him a rookie. IT’S TIME TO STEP UP REGGIE!

LET’S GO SAINTS!!!

11-5 and a chance at the Super Bowl would be a great season.

So you are going to completely dismiss part of his game? Are you going to overlook how Colston run blocks? Are you going to dismiss how Deuce catches the ball? Are you going to dismiss how our Te's block? I don't understand the school of thought that say reggie being a decoy is an excuse. It's not an excuse, it's a direct example of reggie Bush's effect on our team.

There are 5 things Reggie does on the football field.
1. Run- below average
2. Catch- above average
3. Blocking- above average
4. Special teams-above average
5. Decoy- priceless

You cannot discount an aspect because it doesn't apply to every player or you're just not used o it. Him being a decoy thus far has had just as much of an impact than if he had run for 6 yards a carry!

And as far as not onsidering him a rookie because he's played 8 games, EARTH TO ST. JON'S,THERE'S 16 GAMES IN A SEASON NOT 8!!!!!! He is a rookie for the rest of this season whether you choose to accept it or not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom