Report Errors and Problems here. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just clicked on the "Smilies" below (bottom left) thinking that I would get a dialog box with all those cute little guys. But heck, it instantly closed my web browser. Yes, I lost the sum of the brilliant post I was making. Hmm.

Hey Andrus, I deleted all my cookies and temp internet files and history and restarted windows and I still go to the old site. I know you're busy but I am a litle frustrated. I just want what everyone else has!:hihi:

What a man po' to do?

Hey Andrus, I deleted all my cookies and temp internet files and history and restarted windows and I still go to the old site. I know you're busy but I am a litle frustrated. I just want what everyone else has!:hihi:

What a man po' to do?

That is most likely a problem at your Internet service provider. You might want to call them and tell them to update their DNS Files. Some ISP's are really slow at doing so.

:9:

First off, thanks for all your hard work Andrus... looks great!

Wondering if I'm the only one...

Some (a very few) posts in threads that I can see are losing a tad bit off the right side of the post. I'm not sure if that is a SaintsReport issue or my own browser issue?

Which Browser are you using?

Hey fellows.... any time that you can attach a screen shot of the error or feature giving you a problem, it really helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom