Report: Saints aren’t paying their fair share of payments for Superdome renovations (Update: Saints paid up!) (1 Viewer)

This may be the first time I've seen a thread derail into a topic that I can't believe there wasn't already a thread about.

This may be the first time I've seen a thread derail into a topic that I can't believe there wasn't already a thread about.
Indeed.

Let’s move the thread back on topic (though hopefully there is no more chest bumping between the State and the Saints). Feel free to start a new thread on the point of argument if you can avoid partisanship in the discussion.

i am not talking about tourists. i am talking about locals from metairie etc. the people who go in the summer when tourism is dead.

I assure you that there are plenty tourists and people from Metairie here in the summer. Too many for my liking honestly. I mean, if nobody is coming to the city from Metairie why is the East bound Interstate gridlock every Monday through Friday morning and the West bound gridlocked every afternoon Monday through Friday?

It even backs up East bound every Saturday night.

I think you are projecting your own fears of the city onto others.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom