Bobby Hebert: Marshon Lattimore is Becoming Michael Thomas 2.0 for the Saints (2 Viewers)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Cajun Cannon holds nothing back in this segment. It's about 30 minutes. He doesn't believe DA when he states that Latt will be a team member for the entire season.

I sure hope he's wrong on this as Latt is worth way more to the team than the pick he'd get. Period.

Found this quote interesting and false imo:
"Marshon Lattimore is the No. 1 cornerback in Saints history, but is he that good to say we want to keep him around the other players, the young players he’s gonna influence," Hebert said. "I would say not. I would say not. You might have to cut your losses. I can tell you right now, Jim Mora or Sean Payton, Marshon Lattimore’s arse would be gone. You’ve got to go."

If Payton was still the coach Latt wouldn't be feeling as he is. I'm not taking sides or bashing anyone at all, just stating truth. All reports have stated that he has a problem with DA, coaching. I don't recall any times he was a malcontent during Payton's tenure, but I admit I could be forgetting something.

I don’t follow. Lattimore is a great teammate.
According to AT Perry, CGM was a great teammate...

giphy.gif

I sure hope he's wrong on this as Latt is worth way more to the team than the pick he'd get. Period.

"Marshon Lattimore is the No. 1 cornerback in Saints history, but is he that good to say we want to keep him around the other players, the young players he’s gonna influence," Hebert said. "I would say not. I would say not. You might have to cut your losses. I can tell you right now, Jim Mora or Sean Payton, Marshon Lattimore’s arse would be gone. You’ve got to go."

If Payton was still the coach Latt wouldn't be feeling as he is. I'm not taking sides or bashing anyone at all, just stating truth. All reports have stated that he has a problem with DA, coaching. I don't recall any times he was a malcontent during Payton's tenure, but I admit I could be forgetting something.
Nah, Payton didn’t always get along with Saints stars. He shipped out Jimmy Graham, he had issues with Michael Thomas and there’s about a handful of other runins with productive Saints players during his run as HC. The problems we assume DA has in the locker room is what CSP dealt with but we usually blamed the player because CSP was winning.

According to Duncan, Saints beef with Lattimore started because they’re frustrated with his injury recovery pace after missing half a season 2 years in a row. That irked Lattimore and brought them to where they are now.

DA developed Lattimore into the top CB he is today since Latt’s been here. He’s a byproduct of DA’s coaching like the rest of the DBs and defense so coaching isn’t the main issue here. The HC/FO and Lattimore just has to continue mending their gripes about his health and truly move forward together like they say they will.

Lol, those SP holdovers don’t handle losing well. Only one way to cure that and that is to win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom