Bobby Hebert: Marshon Lattimore is Becoming Michael Thomas 2.0 for the Saints (1 Viewer)

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply Allen developed Lattimore, what I meant was to say is that I give Allen credit for the Saints drafting Adebo and Taylor as a third and second round corner who appear to me to be above average for their draft position and the third corner would be Kool Aid this year who I have a high optimism about given the Adebo and Taylor picks. When we picked Taylor it appeared to be a luxury since we had given the Texans a third for Bradley Roby. In retrospect it appears that Allen had a vision that Taylor would work in his defense and we may get frustrated with Allen but his evaluations on drafting defensive backs has been top notch. I would also add Howden to the exceeded expectations in that group.

Absolutely. There's no question that DA has an eye for identifying DBs. He deserves all the credit in the world for that.

Here's hoping the DA stays in his lane (defense).
I think this is the main reason why Kubiak was brought in. We needed to have an offensive minded assistant coach, who could take the pressure off of DA and allow him to shine at what he is known for which is a defensive, evaluator and developer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom