Saints Saints 2020 schedule [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

On one hand yeah it's a tough schedule but it seems like our schedule is always tough. But then on the other hand having a tough schedule means you're playing good teams so as fans we're going to see some GREAT matchups.

This is probably the most fascinating season ever for the NFC South. As usual we don't know who will be good and who will be bad, but a lot of star power was added to the division. And then the rest of our opponents should make very compelling games.

It is also pretty rough on those of us who travel, but can’t afford to fly or take days off. I love being in the dome at night, I really do, and wish to have as many nights games as possible just for the team’s sake and the fan’s sake. But I DON’T like the 3:00 games. Especially when we are playing an opponent to our east. There is no reason for our opening game of the season to be at 3:00. NONE. Nor is there a reason to schedule the Bears and Eagles games that late. The rest are understandable, given the time zone differential. I can only assume we will be the Game of the Week on those three days. If not, I’ll be disappointed.
There is a reason for all those 3pm games. Those will the de facto national games on FOX. Week 1 is penciled in as the A game of the week. Chicago and Philadelphia too.

There is a reason for all those 3pm games. Those will the de facto national games on FOX. Week 1 is penciled in as the A game of the week. Chicago and Philadelphia too.

Yeah when I saw those late games I thought it looked like we were being set up to be the afternoon game of the week. We'll be on the big stage a ton this season.

Wow December will be exciting, we have the Chiefs in the dome then right after we have the Vikings on Christmas Day.

14 of the 16 opponents are set year in advance the other 2 are set at the end of the last season games and are based on the standings in the conference. There is no "conspiracy" theory involved.

I didn't say anything about a conspiracy. I said our schedule looks challenging as usual :shrug:

Hence, my last sentence, paraphrased: I can only assume this means we will be the Game of the Week.

Hence, my last sentence, paraphrased: I can only assume this means we will be the Game of the Week.
Once upon a time, we were considered the "game of the WEAK" more often than not. We've come a long way! I'll admit it, I'm spoiled now. I lived through the bad stuff, but don't want to ever do that again.

Once upon a time, we were considered the "game of the WEAK" more often than not. We've come a long way! I'll admit it, I'm spoiled now. I lived through the bad stuff, but don't want to ever do that again.
Unfortunately after Drew retires we may see some lean years coming our way, I have a couple of Drew Brees games on my recorder/DVR that I can always replay and enjoy the good times ,first one is the Super Bowl win, And the second one is when Drew brakes the touchdown record. I get goosebumps all the time. Unfortunately I missed out on the replayed game when does Saints open the dome for the first time after Katrina. I’ll have to Google that and see if I can’t get it somehow. #WhoDat#PartyWithTheLumbardi

Unfortunately after Drew retires we may see some lean years coming our way, I have a couple of Drew Brees games on my recorder/DVR that I can always replay and enjoy the good times ,first one is the Super Bowl win, And the second one is when Drew brakes the touchdown record. I get goosebumps all the time. Unfortunately I missed out on the replayed game when does Saints open the dome for the first time after Katrina. I’ll have to Google that and see if I can’t get it somehow. #WhoDat#PartyWithTheLumbardi
You can never underestimate the impact of losing a leader and contributor like Drew, but this is a talented team. I think we will remain competitive.

You can never underestimate the impact of losing a leader and contributor like Drew, but this is a talented team. I think we will remain competitive.
I think what gives me the most hope is that we have Sean Payton as a coach and Mickey Loomis as a general manager, these to go together like rice and beans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom