Saints bring in RB Devonta Freeman for visit, signed 1 yr deal (1 Viewer)

Ty M. is a WR to start year as we we be short 2 out of the expected top 3 at the position to start the year. He has not seen any action at RB during camp thus far. (yes, only 3 days) Another camp body doesn't hurt, but if exceeds team expectations.....

They not happy about the documentary either

I barely made it past 2 minutes of that video. It already annoyed the crap out of me.

Falcons fans have to - along with Alabama fans - be the dumbest fans in all of football 😆 🤣 😂
Falcons fans just bandwagoners, where they already their own college team, the Georgia Bulldogs. Ironically, they choke games away too. But I'll get Alabama some credits, they are die-hard fans however they take tgeir die-hardness to a whole new level. Im talking about overboard of arrogant, cockiness & just being a bunch of spoiled brats. One simple lost then they start a riot. They better enjoy what they have right now because when the main source of their success runs out, karma comes back at them, hard. Just ask how the Patriots fans are feeling today after TB left. 2 years ago, they were the talk of the AFC but since then they became irrelevant. Now, majority of them are either boycotting football because they getting any more "free trips" to the Super Bowl & jump ship to Tampa.

He was decent on the giants. Not mad at the signing. And he called us the aints. Who cares he was on the Falcons than and saying those types of things keeps our rivalry great

I’m surprised he’s only 29 years old, it seems like he has been around longer than that.

He had two Pro Bowl seasons in 2015/16 when he rushed for over 1000 yards and scored 11 touchdowns each year (to go with 578 and 462 receiving yards respectively).

He regressed slightly in 2017, was injured for most of 2018, then fell off a cliff in 2019 (656 yards at only 3.6 per carry, a career low to that point). He was even worse with the Giants last year (five games, 1 TD and 3.2 yards per carry before being sent to IR and then waived).

I’m surprised there aren’t better unsigned backs out there. Depending on baggage and willingness to play for the right price, I’d have thought Le’Veon Bell would be a better option.

Or Todd Gurley, for that matter. I remember when he gave us conniptions at a game I attended in LA back in 2017. Insane to see how short the shelf life of these RBs can be.

Last edited:
Doubt they trade Murray. A heavy ground game with established RBs takes the pressure off the QBs and WRs. Also extends the offensive series and reduces the wear and tear on the Saints defense.

As good as he still is I really don't think LM has much in the way of trade value....32 year old RB and all...

It does make me wonder if they plan on using AK in the slot more....he has the skills to play WR part time....

And Freeman can still play, he could give us some good production both running and receiving...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom