Saints draft Jordan Jackson, DT, Air Force (2 Viewers)

Better prospects according to whom?

Not the Saints brain trust, who make a living painstakingly going over so many details on all these players…..the ones we got and the ones the keyboard coaches are convinced were better than the ones we got.
Don't say that, you'll anger them and make them pull out the "It's a forum" card!

I thought he had to serve four years. Does he get to skip that?

After the first round this draft is seriously suspect. You can make a case for the safety of it weren’t the second round, but these last two picks are so questionable when better prospects on offense were there and there were better players at these positions.
I’m only disappointed about one pick. I don’t expect a thing from 5th and beyond. If the first two pan out well I’ll call it a success.

Good size at 6'4 295lbs he could provide a pass rush from the interior if he develops.

I'm excited about getting a healthy Jalen Dalton back and teaming him with Onyematta but Jackson is a good prospect with his measurables to go with the players we currently have on our defensive line.

we trying to be Bellickhik??? undrafted priority signing is highest priority except RAS score. Another one biters the dust for RAS. FO and ALLEn gonna puff up and proclaim how allmighty our scouts are and what they know that no one else does. Great kid or not it is another wasted pick which we be very very good at. I guess we get bonus points for winning sprints end of practice? Wonder if this kid was gonna be a pilot?

After the first round this draft is seriously suspect. You can make a case for the safety of it weren’t the second round, but these last two picks are so questionable when better prospects on offense were there and there were better players at these positions.
Except Dennis Allen said the vision for Taylor is corner, sooo, he's not gonna play safety. I suspect the Saints will really try to sign Tyrann now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom