Saints draft Jordan Jackson, DT, Air Force (1 Viewer)

Love, love, love the service aspect. expect unselfishness and team spirit.

let’s get behind this kid. These service academy players don’t often get shots that others do—like not being available for a UDFA contract.

I say, Fly high, Jordan.

Not just at a military academy but apparently a team captain on a military academy team. That kid has to be a great leader to get that honor.

Hope so, the Taylor kid will play corner, Dennis Allen said Maye is a strong safety in this defense. So it seems Free Safety is still a need.

Yep. They could try to fill in with P.J. or hope Evans can still play, but I'd be much happier with Mathieu at FS. Underhill says we can sign free agents without them counting against the comp pick formula starting Monday at 3:00.

Ok.
But go ahead and list who we should have taken, and I’m sure I’ll follow them to the practice squad as well.

If you know a guy available at 191 that’s definitely going to make the team…..you are much smarter than any of these coaches and scouting directors.

Round 6 players make opening day squads at 4.9%. I’m impressed you know better selections than who we took at 191.
Yeah i find it strange when people get hung up on 6th and 7th rounder picks. They have about same chance as an UDFA to make the team and most that do make it contribute little. No matter what position they play if they can be solid role players its a good win.

Jaordan Jackson. My early odds on favorite for “camp beast “. Watch Bailey Zappe by the Pats. They may have done it again

Ok.
But go ahead and list who we should have taken, and I’m sure I’ll follow them to the practice squad as well.

If you know a guy available at 191 that’s definitely going to make the team…..you are much smarter than any of these coaches and scouting directors.

Round 6 players make opening day squads at 4.9%. I’m impressed you know better selections than who we took at 191.
Jamaree Salyer, Grant Calcaterra. In the 5th Kyle Phillips or even Malcolm Rodrigues. Ty Chandler.

I hate to admit this but that guy Walterfootball likes both out Saturday picks:

New Orleans Saints: D'Marco Jackson, LB, Appalachian State - B+ Grade
The Saints were considering Quay Walker at No. 19, so this is better late than never for linebacker help that the team needed. D'Marco Jackson is a solid fifth-round prospect I've constantly had in this range, so this is a quality selection.

New Orleans Saints: Jordan Jackson, DT, Air Force - B+ Grade
Jordan Jackson is an intriguing pick because he generated so much pressure in college. The problem is the level of competition, but perhaps he'll be able to continue to thrive in the pros. I like this gamble, as there's not much risk in the sixth round.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom