Saints draft Jordan Jackson, DT, Air Force (3 Viewers)

I saw a Robin outside my window today and he was Rockin'!
You know that reminds me of what happened a couple weeks ago. I live essentially in the middle of the forest. I heard something, couldn't figure out what it was. I knew it couldn't be a person. I looked at the window and a cardinal was fighting its own reflection.

You know that reminds me of what happened a couple weeks ago. I live essentially in the middle of the forest. I heard something, couldn't figure out what it was. I knew it couldn't be a person. I looked at the window and a cardinal was fighting its own reflection.
Sort of like a Dancing Machine?

Watch the full games vs Nevada & Louisville & you’ll see exactly why we took Jackson. He makes plays vs the run, but you'll see a lot of inconsistencies w/pad level & not being able to disengage w/blockers. I believe he’s gonna need to work on this part of his game.

Jackson is a pure pressure player. The dude has a really good bullrush & he has legit burst off the the snap. I can see him developing into a gap attacking 3T. I think Jordan could end up being a 25-30 snap rush DT. I really like the pick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom