Saints Draft LB D’Marco Jackson (1 Viewer)

We need offense. DA has gotten so many picks over the years. We almost drafted Jordan Davis and would have if it weren’t for the offensive staff pleading for a top flight wide receiver.

They knew they would target a Tackle and needed something for the fans to not complain about so many 1st round offensive linemen.

But now DA is in charge and he can’t see the holes we need on offense. Still need another receiver, TE, and a RB

We need offense. DA has gotten so many picks over the years. We almost drafted Jordan Davis and would have if it weren’t for the offensive staff pleading for a top flight wide receiver.

They knew they would target a Tackle and needed something for the fans to not complain about so many 1st round offensive linemen.

But now DA is in charge and he can’t see the holes we need on offense. Still need another receiver, TE, and a RB
There are veterans available, undrafted free agents, plus I dont think RB is a big need with Kamara's hearing being pushed back he may not be suspended until 2023

Yep. But Don’t take much to see he’s a pretty good football player!

He’s good good instincts, is a solid tackler, n you can see his speed esp in da open field!

No doubt. Physically he has everything but perfect height. He can learn to shed blockers better and/or improve his upper body strength. Any guy taken in the 5th will have some issues, but he seems like a good developmental prospect which is about all you are going to get in the 5th. Plus, most MLBs have trouble shedding blockers if a C, OG, or T get their hands on them.

Yep. But Don’t take much to see he’s a pretty good football player!

He’s good good instincts, is a solid tackler, n you can see his speed esp in da open field!

I noticed he light in the chops. But he will eat good and get bigger. I like his coverage skills, shedding blocks will come at a later time. I liked his instincts for sniffing the ball out and the fact he keeps his hands moving to shed blocks.

We gotta baller on paper..now lets see how this Summer plays out.

Daniel Jeremiah have him #93 in his prospect rank.

So, according to that, he should have been a third rounder.

I didn’t know you were in the room. Can you tell us what’s going on now? Is pizza coming?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom