Saints fired OC Pete Carmichael (4 Viewers)

Sure, and I was just using yours bc it reminded me of all the posters who were certain of X bc ML or DA said something about the direction of the team before the season was over
I just felt there was no way ML was going to signal anything specific one way or another before he had to
touche

Bringing Gruden in will be the worst thing Allen will have to deal with.

I have no idea how a SB winning head coach can swallow their pride to the point of working for one of the worst HCs of all time.

And secondly, Allen cannot deal with an Alpha below him. He needs betas to keep his beta beta'ing.

Theyll be chanting "We want Chucky" from every section in the Superdome starting the first preseason game.

Id take Gruden as a HC. Gruden as an OC is setting himself up for failure working under a incompetent HC, and will undercut Allen just being on the sideline. You have this guy with a career .343 win % at 70 games, with a guy who won a SB and has a career win % at .511 at 229 games UNDER him.

It would have to be a Ditka and Ryan situation, where its agreed that Ditka did not meddle at all with Ryan and his defense.

It does not check out.

Not that hard to swallow your pride when you are unemployed.

Feel sorry for the guy. The organization set him up for failure as he didn’t even want the promotion lol. Hopefully Payton picks him up.

Eager to see who the team interviews for this position.

Not enthused about Gruden taking the job - both for his off-color remarks about people and how I feel he’d run a modern NFL offense.

Also not enthused about any sort of promotion from within - Marrone doesn’t inspire the type of innovation I think this team needs, and I don’t think Curry is ready yet. Between the two, I’d be happier with Curry getting the opportunity, because I think he has more of a capacity to prove me wrong and really get some fun and productive ideas out.

Let’s see what happens. :gosaints:

Yay!!! So now we have to suffer again through Carr's learning the playback and throwing WRs hospital balls and under the table again. This time since we have a waaaaaaay tougher schedule..he won't wait til halftime to get injured. He will feign injury in the 1st quarter!!!!!

I know it is top heavy, but we have the easiest schedule in the league again, for what it's worth.

KATC Tv
BREAKING: Saints offensive coordinator Pete Carmichael has been let go.

Head coach Dennis Allen also relieved WR Coach Kodi Burns and senior offensive assistant Bob Bicknell.

Carmichael joined New Orleans in 2006.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom