Saints hosted RB Kareem Hunt and LB Anthony Barr (Upd: Hunt leaves Colts/Vikings visits w/ no deal; Giants cancel Barr visit) (2 Viewers)

These guys will not be on large contracts so it makes sense for them to try to pick the best place for their families to live for the time they are here! While money is great, family happiness is more important at a certain point.
It's BUSINESS..Wine and Dine, and see EXACTLY WHO MEETS the REQUIREMENTS. Normal peeps do it every day in the real world. Can't fault them for the approach. Any one who settles at first come first serves, usually ends up disappointed. hmm

That’s why I stay away from Saints fan pages on IG. A lot of speculation passed off as rumors.

DA said Demario was dealing with a calf injury and wouldn’t be anything serious. I think we would’ve signed a LB a day or two after it happened if he had to miss regular season time.
Thank you!

I was thinking "hold up, I haven't seen anything on Saints Report about this".

So annoying people say such baseless statements.

A vet like Barr may be slow playing this also to avoid the dogs days of summer camp and playing in preseason
I thought that too. With both of em.
I get that. But I am baffled that no one around here is sick of being used by Free Agents to leverage bags with other teams. It’s been going on with our team quite a bit the last 6 years or so. I’m just a little sick of it as all.
I’m just glad it isn’t like the old days when we could offer way over for the player and they’d still not come here. We’ve missed on a few for sure but it’s night and day from how it used to be.

Kareem hunt sure knows how to burn a bridge. Dont indy didnt consider him bolting on us as their leverage. Hunt foolishly put him self in a one horse race.

Guice will probably never see a nfl field again
Think he had loads of potential too. Didn’t he battle injuries and a woman? (Guice, but I think Hunt has his history with DV too).

Kareem hunt sure knows how to burn a bridge. Dont indy didnt consider him bolting on us as their leverage. Hunt foolishly put him self in a one horse race.

Guice will probably never see a nfl field again

He should've completed his visit here before going to Indy. I'm guessing whoever advised him to leave was concerned about him getting injured working out for us. I'm hoping we still have the offer on the table because other than Dalvin Cook he's the best RB on the market and he'd be nice to have.

Think he had loads of potential too. Didn’t he battle injuries and a woman? (Guice, but I think Hunt has his history with DV too).

He was a 2018 second round pick for washington. I think he had two ACLs and some legal issues. He hasn't played in four years but was looking good back then. He's one of those guys I'd bring in during the offseason for a workout.

Loomis must be a hell of a salesman to Gayle. Seems like we're in on any player that has sketchy past towards women.

It looks like Derrius Guice is available & wants to come here

I don't know if this was intentional, but the timing/ordering of these posts is impeccable

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom