Saints hosted RB Kareem Hunt and LB Anthony Barr (Upd: Hunt leaves Colts/Vikings visits w/ no deal; Giants cancel Barr visit) (2 Viewers)

Man, something's clearly changed between last season and now. What? I don't know exactly. But this team/staff, just based on this offseason so far, just feels a lot more direct. . .aggressive, maybe? Words are failing me here lol.

Hopefully it translates to the field.
I don't know. I feel like they tried to make a splash last year bringing in Honeybadger and Jarvis Landry which we were all excited about as well.

My prediction is we wear defenses down all game with consistent fresh legs at RB and carr shreds defenses in the play action. We had 4 RBs in 2011 and rushed for over 2k while neither of them had over 1000 yards lol. Pick your poison
My prediction is that the addition of Hunt allows the Saints to play Alvin Kamara all over the formation (ie. Slot WR and split out wide at WR) while still having a dangerous RB in the backfield.

Feels pretty CJ-Spillerish to me.
What does this even mean? Did we sign him to a big 4 year deal to be a big part of the offense or something?

We signing him for probably a little over the minimum on a one year contract to add to our depth and be insurance if Miller isn't ready to play a big role at the start of the season. Some of these takes are wild.

I mean cook is still available too. Can’t say he won’t make a splash wherever he lands just because he’s not signed yet.
Love Cook but he'd probably sit out the year over signing close to the minimum for a season. I have to imagine he's holding out for a multiyear contract right now.

Love Cook but he'd probably sit out the year over signing close to the minimum for a season. I have to imagine he's holding out for a multiyear contract right now.
He’s about to leveon bell himself. He’s not young for a RB and has had injuries himself. Dangerous game he’s playing with the current state of the RB market.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom