Saints looking to trade up?!!!..... [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

Yeap Ellis or Dorsey are worth it. Waiting for the draft is painful. Do whatever you can to get one of them please FO make it happen.

I wouldn't rule anything out.

The Colts traded Marshall Faulk in his prime.

Steven Jackson had a down year last year and got injured.

Everyone knows Jerry Jones Covets Run DMC and the Boys have 2 first round picks.

Who knows how Ronnie Brown will come back from that season ending Injury.

The highest rated QBs and QBs in general almost always go higher than expected in the early rounds. If someone is targeting Matty Ice, it could shake things up a bit.

A healthy Dorsey is the best Defensive Player in this draft.

I wouldn't mind Ellis either as he is an upgrade at a position of need --
I love the NFL draft.--

I think we'll be ok if we stay at 10, but we do need a dominate young DT, I like Hollis, but he has weight issues, and he's not the answer to our pass rush.

The 26th cannot arive fast enough! All these new reports of us possibly moving up are making it worse. I'm happy with either guy truely. According to the point system, we'd have to give up a LOT to get the number 2 spot, the only location we can all but guarantee to pick up Dorsey. Trading with the the Ravens or the Pats on the other hand....

I wasn't this pumped for the draft when we were picking #2.

That's because you didn't think that the Saints were as good as they are now. Now you are thinking that we might be able to "hit" with one or two players and make it to the SB.

That's because you didn't think that the Saints were as good as they are now. Now you are thinking that we might be able to "hit" with one or two players and make it to the SB.
I'm a Saints fan. I have that disability where I know we're that good, I can't face reality :hihi:

Im a firm believer that of the old cliche' that you win or lose in the trenches. Having a disruptive force in the middle of the defensive line would make the entire defense better.

But man it would depend on what we'd have to give up.

I wouldn't trade up at all, stay pat at 10 and draft the best defensive lb or dt.

Guys im so excited about the draft that i just want to scream!!!!!!!!!

I love how the all these so call experts are over looking us!! I cant wait to prove them bast#rds wrong!! We will shock everyone next year and play the way our talent level really is

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom