Saints Mentioned Among Five Teams That Are Expected to Select A QB in 2025 (1 Viewer)

I thought Shedeur Sanders was all hype because of his dad but after watching him in Colorado.... I was really impressed... to the point where if not for his dad coaching he would be a shoein for the top pick next year if he was in a top program and not slumming in Jacksonville St and Colorado with his dad.... however this could help him fall in the draft enough maybe to grab him.... right know he is my choice for are future at QB and would bring his dad along for the ride if it's needed
His dad is Lavar Ball on steroids and historically hates the saints. I like sheduer as a prospect but do you really want that?

I'm not as high on Rattler as many are on this board. QB's come out of no where so you really have no idea who the top QBs could be next year

Burrow / Daniels are two that come to mind that rose very quickly.

Milroe / Beck are intriguing prospects; lets see how the year unfolds

Saints probably won’t be in range to pick Sanders, Beck, and Ewers in the top 10. Can’t see them finishing worst than the 2024 draft slot with a better OC and offensive coaching staff. They’ll either pick around #15 again or a little later teens.

After the top 3 QBs, there aren’t really any other surefire 1st round QBs. Rattler looks more polished than Jalen Milroe right now. I’ve seen some big boards rank Cam Ward as a mid 2nd rounder. Saints don’t have to force a QB pick with 2 young QBs developing and bigger long term starter holes existing at DT, RB, TE, LB and possibly OT again.

Saints could evaluate Rattler for 2 offseasons to see if he reaches starter potential through 2025 camp. Then prep for the 2026 QB class of Dante Moore, Malachi Nelson, Arch Manning, Nico Iamaleava and Jaden Rashada if Rattler doesn’t show that he’s the future starter.

I like Cam Ward for the Miami hurricanes. Gotta keep QB on the radar yearly. I was hoping he came out this draft but he'll be a top prospect come the 25 draft

I don't think it will happen, but it will be interesting if it does. Since I've been alive they have not selected a QB in the first round.
Enjoy!!

Well, a top 5 QB implies that the Saints have a very bad season this year. Despite all the, "but, but, but DA" and "woe is us! We has Carr" diatribe being promoted by some, this is at the worst a mediocre team. It is not the cellar dwelling team that some in the media want us to be. We won't be in a position (barring an unforseen trade) to draft a top 5 QB.

Based on Rattler being just as talented as any other 2025 top tier prospect. He didn’t slide in the draft bc of his talent
Yall need to get off that Spencer rattler being a savior, he is not that good. Dude had one good season his freshman year then choked his sophomore year was benched for the great Caleb Williams. Buddy is ok and a nice project to have but that's about it.

Shedeur Sanders, Colorado - Please and thank you. Deion Sanders for Head Coach.
Oh, hell no.

I want us to stay completely away from Toxic Deion and family. Think that the Saints have problems now? Watch the Deion/Shedeur team tear the Saints down to nothing and then move on.

Yall need to get off that Spencer rattler being a savior, he is not that good. Dude had one good season his freshman year then choked his sophomore year was benched for the great Caleb Williams. Buddy is ok and a nice project to have but that's about it.
Savior??? Who said that??? Go back and read what I said then get back to me✌️

Oh, hell no.

I want us to stay completely away from Toxic Deion and family. Think that the Saints have problems now? Watch the Deion/Shedeur team tear the Saints down to nothing and then move on.
Well at least let us grab Shedeur Sanders. I would love to see what he does with an average OL. He throws the prettiest deep ball you would ever see. The Saints need some excitement especially seeing the rough season we are about the have. It's crazy how enthusiastic our fanbase is right now which I find very concerning seeing that we have a dumpster fire for a coach and GM.

Last edited:
Rattler was a geat pick. He has arm talent and and he grew up at Gamecock.

He legit challenges Haener. He comes far more known than Haener, even now.

He's a lightning rod and the team badly needs that kind of energy. They took a shot on a guy who could be an alphadog, if he can elevate their game to the pro level, like so many have.

Let me ask you all this.

Let's say, for all intents and purposes, flat-out suck this year. Spencer starts showing some promise, but we lose more games than we win. We get within the top 5 to 10 range in the draft.

Should we go for a hall, trade out of the pick, run it back with Rattler, or stay put and draft a quarterback?

Savior??? Who said that??? Go back and read what I said then get back to me✌️
Nah, I was speaking in general for the fanbase as a whole, you got people on here and especially on the Facebook groups saying how he is better than Carr and going to come in a play right away. I'm cringing every time I read that stuff from an uneducated fan. Think about it Rattler is 6'0 (same height as Dree Brees), slower than Terron Armstead, and never threw for over 3200yards EVER! I do like his completion percentage though. Look I'm rooting for him but he is a 2 year project at best.

Nah, I was speaking in general for the fanbase as a whole, you got people on here and especially on the Facebook groups saying how he is better than Carr and going to come in a play right away. I'm cringing every time I read that stuff from an uneducated fan. Think about rattler is 6'0 (same height as Dree Brees), slower than Terron Armstead, and never threw for over 3200yards EVER! I do like his completion percentage though.
The Rattler hype has been all over Saints Twitter, IG, and Facebook groups. Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom