Saints Mentioned Among Five Teams That Are Expected to Select A QB in 2025 (1 Viewer)

Nah, I was speaking in general for the fanbase as a whole, you got people on here and especially on the Facebook groups saying how he is better than Carr and going to come in a play right away. I'm cringing every time I read that stuff from an uneducated fan. Think about it Rattler is 6'0 (same height as Dree Brees), slower than Terron Armstead, and never threw for over 3200yards EVER! I do like his completion percentage though. Look I'm rooting for him but he is a 2 year project at best.
Height and speed is a non issue if a QB can make all of the throws and run an offense. Plus, most QBs in the NFL run slower than Armstead. Besides, we don’t need him to play right away. Thats the beauty of getting a talent like that in a later round. We are married to DC4 for the next 2 years, so a 2 year project is what he is slated to be.

Thats the beauty of getting a talent like that in a later round. We are married to DC4 for the next 2 years, so a 2 year project is what he is slated to be.
Cool that's all I'm saying, we need to temper our expectations.

I doubt it. Haener lacks size and arm strength but is very accurate, knows the game, and has that dog attitude. Rattler has all the physical traits you could ask for. Both have starting potential. I do sincerely believe the saints are in a very good place at QB

Two decent young QBs to evaluate for a year is a good place to be. Purdy type players. Not the biggest or the fastest, just have to see if their head can figure out NFL speed. I'm good with that!! I'm more concerned with OL and a slot corner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom