Saints must figure out a way to draft Mac Jones (2 Viewers)

I've seen him move up lately. The majority of places still have him as a late 1st or 2nd. I've even seen 3rd rounder. I'm sure the playoffs will have pushed up his value though. We'll see as things get further along.

If I had to guess he will still be in our trade-up range without sacrificing too much. Then it's a matter of the staff thinking he's worth it and finding someone willing to do the trade.
I think this year's draft is gonna be wild due to the covid withdrawals. Who's gonna go where has never been more in question. I can easily see players that sat this season out falling. Ja'Marr Chase could easily fall out of the top 10. Plus, if the combine is cancelled it's really gonna be the most wildcard draft that's ever happened. Guys like Trey Lance could drop like a rock.

That being said with the season Mac has had he's gonna have a premium on him, especially with so many QB needy teams. I'd say he's a lock for the first. I think we'd reeeally have to like a QB in this draft to get one in the first. I'm standing pat that we don't go all in for a QB this year, but stranger things have happened. I really think Payton was serious when he said our next QBs already in the building. I think we get the Taysom Hill Experience for at least one season. But hopefully we'll have another Lombardi to keep us happy no matter what happens in the offseason

1. How about at least waiting until someone replies to your post instead of pushing your narrative to make sure it stays at the top of the first page.

2. You sure seem to think so.
1) where is it written that waiting for a response to a new sub topic pertaining to a thread requires a reply?

2) when did I ever say that?

3) who died and made you Andrus?

ElI_yxbX0AASBbQ

Might already have been posted, but as good as he's looked (with a Heisman-winning WR), you can already tell he's basically a white version of Haskins. No QB should look like this.

ElI_yxbX0AASBbQ

Might already have been posted, but as good as he's looked (with a Heisman-winning WR), you can already tell he's basically a white version of Haskins. No QB should look like this.
A for originality.šŸ˜ƒšŸ‘Œ

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom