Schefter: Falcons and Broncos liked Rattler most before picking QBs early. Teams expected him to go mid-2nd-early 3rd (1 Viewer)

Not to jinx, but watching some of his highlights, he reminds me of Brees to an extent
Not in the least...lol

Let's just let him be Rattler and whatever he grows to be. Like most in this draft class, his fundamentals are "meh" at most but he has the arm talent. Let's give him the chance to grow and sitting behind Carr should be good for him in that regard.

It was a value pick. I remember when Dallas had Romo and drafted Dak in rd 4. I thought that was a smart move. Its essentially the same concept.
I didn’t know Dak was drafted in the 4th rd. I’m hoping Rattler works out for us

I didn’t know Dak was drafted in the 4th rd. I’m hoping Rattler works out for us
And the crazy thing is Dak being drafted after after 2017 would have easily landed him in the 1st round. Dak did have that DUI but he was mostly penalized for playing primarily in shotgun. Fast forward today and you would be hard pressed to find a QB that can actually operate primarily under center..lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom