Share your favorite You Tube content creator (5 Viewers)

I don’t subscribe to a whole lot of YouTube channels, but here are some that I end up watching a lot of, anyway;

Legal Eagle: real lawyer critiques courtroom scenes, critiques non-courtroom movies about all the different ways characters broke the law (check out his video on how Maverick could get the death penalty for some of the crap he pulled in Top Gun), and lately has been doing legal analysis of recent news (Trump, Hunter Biden, etc.)

Ward Carroll: former F-14 RIO. Pretty dry, but highly informative if you have an interest in military aviation, particularly the Navy

Secret Galaxy: if you were a nerd in the 1980s, this channel is for you

Civvie 11: I Don’t care for most gamer videos because I don’t like watching other people play video games (and a lot of them end up being Nazis, incels, or just generally awful people), but something about this guy’s (NSFW) commentary and delivery appeals to me

And because I’m tired of alt-tabbing to pull up more links, search for:

Demolition Ranch (rednecks with guns, don’t try this at home), Kentucky Ballistics (more rednecks with guns, same disclaimer), and Forgotten Weapons (not nearly as jokey and far more informative about whatever firearm he’s talking about).

Ward Carrol has become annoying to me. It’s s almost as if he tries to stir up sheet. Like when he posted that the T-45 was grounded during the fake OBOGGS debacle and more recently with the engine. He’s quick to point the finger and insinuate but never follows up.

found this russian group the other night and can't stop listening, their perfection is addictive

afa musicianship, they're one of the best bands -- and easily the best cover band -- i've ever heard

"peter cetera" above went back to fight for homeland ukraine when war broke out; hope he's okay, what a voice

Didn't know where else to post this. A very entertaining thought experiment, he gives 3 different scenarios of pretty much the world vs the US. A lot of it makes sense, but I'm not sure we could pull it together as easily as he makes it sound,

Simon has 10 channels, I enjoy all of them.

If you're into cars, try SarahNTuned. She restores cars and gives them away.

I got interested when she started restoring a '74 Celica and stuffing a Toyota Tundra (her dad's ) engine in it.

She does reviews too but I'm more interested in the mechanical/restoration episodes.

found this russian group the other night and can't stop listening, their perfection is addictive

afa musicianship, they're one of the best bands -- and easily the best cover band -- i've ever heard

"peter cetera" above went back to fight for homeland ukraine when war broke out; hope he's okay, what a voice

On tour in the US this fall…

GREAT musicians!

I got interested when she started restoring a '74 Celica and stuffing a Toyota Tundra (her dad's ) engine in it.

She does reviews too but I'm more interested in the mechanical/restoration episodes.

I've been a fan of her channel for awhile now. Another great car YouTuber is Emelia Hartford. She also works on her cars (even using her welding skills to fabricate things like exhausts), she drag races (she has a bonkers 'Stang with an enormous blown engine), builds/drifts JDM's, restores them, and gets to drive some pretty cool cars that brands let her borrow. She also has an acting role in the new movie Gran Turismo as one of the drivers...

I also follow the DDE guys as they're starting to really get more into building cars than just doing silly crap with them for clicks. While the main 2 guys can be annoying at times, they hired these 2 guys Mike and Tim to do the builds, and it's been the best move they've made in awhile. They're currently trying to turn a Ferrari F12 that they stripped to the bone into a bonafide race car before SEMA (that may have a wrecked engine), and rebuilding a wrecked McLaren 720...

She's great!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom