shockey admits to future trade?? (1 Viewer)

Shockey would definitely show respect to Drew Brees, cause Drew's a man. Shockey would bring some attitude blocking and trucking ability to our offense.

OK, here's the other question - if Shockey borrowed the waitress's cell phone, why would Rosenhaus take the call if he didn't recognize the number? I'm sure someone like Rosenhaus doens't answer every call that comes by his cell phone.

Plus, the poster didn't state that Shockey identified himself when he supposedly called Drew. He said he knew it was Shockey because of the tats.

I call BS personally.

I am not trying to be a smart azzm but that is like saying best buy shouldnt answer the phone when they dpnt recognize the number. I am sure he answers every call because time is precious in that business. If he misses the call a team might change their mind.

No part of the story from the OP makes me think - I hope we land this guy. If Payton's willing to give up the Giants asking price he really must think he and Brees can control the guy. Shockey sounds like a loose cannon to me. Scary because he's going to be a expensive loose cannon......

No part of the story from the OP makes me think - I hope we land this guy. If Payton's willing to give up the Giants asking price he really must think he and Brees can control the guy. Shockey sounds like a loose cannon to me. Scary because he's going to be a expensive loose cannon......

Yeah i agree. His lifestyle does not mesh well with New Orleans. The difference between us and the Giants. If he gives Drew lip then he knows he is outnumbered and will be labled a problem and will not see work except maybe for the Cowboys.

There are PLENTY of places to go out in NYC too, it's not like it's Provo. I am sure that Shockey keeps it under control during the season.

I am not trying to be a smart azzm but that is like saying best buy shouldnt answer the phone when they dpnt recognize the number. I am sure he answers every call because time is precious in that business. If he misses the call a team might change their mind.

True, but these guys don't take calls from media, etc. all the time so I'm sure they have some means to screen their calls, no?

Just seems like there are a couple of little holes in this story as it's told, that when you add all of it up, doesn't seem like it adds up to me.

But then again I'm skeptical of stuff I read on the internet.....

If you sit back and look at this trade,if it happens, we can just a draft the tallest WR in the later rounds and draft BPA DEFENSE the whole time. The Giants go to the Super Bowl with Boss. They are playing hardball and we can get him for a third round maybe fourth come draft time.

under
Shockey would be terrific for us.Brees throws to his tight ends a lot and it would be nice to finally have one that can catch. I would like to see a 2nd rounder and an easily replaceable player or maybe even trading down the 10th for the 31st. Trading next years 1 would be good too. The fact is Turley thrived in this city and so will Shockey who already gets along with SPayton

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom