Shooter incident at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas - 19 children and 2 adults dead (11 Viewers)

Why would a civilian need that? Wasn't there a whole thing a while back about armor piercing rounds and them being outlawed? Isn't this basically the same thing? And Law Enforcement needs to be yelling about this at the top of their lungs.
B/c 'Murica...

Why would a civilian need that? Wasn't there a whole thing a while back about armor piercing rounds and them being outlawed? Isn't this basically the same thing? And Law Enforcement needs to be yelling about this at the top of their lungs.
Ted spineless Cruz said:
Look, we have a right in this country to carry whatever weapon we want, and shoot whatever ammo we want. Regulation would be letting the leftist, woke, liberals win, and that's a dangerous path to go down. Law enforcement needs to adapt and wear 3 Kevlar suits if they want to stay safe.
The quote is my sarcasm, and not real.

Last edited:
If you allow civilians to buy body armor, you may as well allow them to buy AP.

The Buffalo shooter may have well been stopped by that security guard if he had AP ammunition. Well that, and I guess a rifle to shoot it from.

I guess everyone needs to be walking around with L3 body armor and a high powered rifle. You know, just in case.

No. I thought putting "spineless" in his name would've made it obvious it wasn't real. But I've modified it. I was just poking fun at how he might address this.

No. I thought putting "spineless" in his name would've made it obvious it wasn't real. But I've modified it. I was just poking fun at how he might address this.
fair enough

but to be fair I've heard similar comments, not from a US Senator, but I've certainly heard it before

I like Raskin and think he would be a viable presidential candidate

I like Raskin and think he would be a viable presidential candidate
It doesn't matter how good your intentions are. Once you are in office, if you go against the grain, you get nothing done. All politicians are either corrupt, inept, or bogged down by the corrupt and inept.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom