Six percent of people think they can beat a grizzly bear (1 Viewer)

Humans are resilient. We made it to 2022 by defeating a lot worse than grizzly bears….

Man, if those gorillas had got a hold of that dog... ☠️

Last edited:
We made it till 2022 by, working in groups and by inventing things that kept us from having to hand to hand fight Grizzlies...
yeah, I'm kinda surprised by that comment. I'll take my chances armed. Bare hand? Are you effing serious?

Man, if those gorillas had got a hold of the dog... ☠️

we'll never know. Did the gorillas view the dogs as a threat? Gorillas are pretty gentile. Just don't bang your chest
and challenge one.

If I reason with the bear, and persuade it to surrender, do I still have to kill it?

We shouldn't assume that all bears want to be artificially labeled as fighters.

I don’t know man - I think we need to outsmart these dangerous creatures - with entertainment.
Think about it - if you hit the ground and start breakdancing, the grizzly with either join you or run away scared. You can gain a new dance partner or brag about running off a bear. Win/win. :shrug:

Six percent of people think they can beat a grizzly bear? Really? Is the number that high?​

Put me in the 94% who would pay good money to see that. I'm picturing a "Running Man" style Pay-per-view contest, with a drone following along until the action occurs.

Six percent of people think they can beat a grizzly bear? Really? Is the number that high?​

Put me in the 94% who would pay good money to see that. I'm picturing a "Running Man" style Pay-per-view contest, with a drone following along until the action occurs.

Like this?
(Trained "actor" bear in the vid)

Running from a bear is extremely stupid. It's been said a few times. Usain Bolt can.t out run a bear even over a short
distance. Bears can run 35 mph and can keep that pace for miles.

Basically if you're charged, you were dealt a bad hand in life and screwed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom