Six percent of people think they can beat a grizzly bear (52 Viewers)

Remember Timothy Treadwell, aka Grizzly Man, and his wife?

download.jpg
I missed this earlier. The first time I saw him was at my brother in laws home. We were watching his discovery channel
documentary. He said this man isn't going to be around much longer, Sadly, he was correct.

or a gorilla. Guiness says they've been recorded as lifting 1800 pounds over their head. Think about that for a minute.
No human is close to that.

I'll believe it. Not only the size, but the density of their muscles in a ~400 lb frame. If you look at the other hominids, no question why we had to develop brains :hihi:

Has anyone ever tried pulling out a flute and playing sweet, sweet melodies to lull these animals to sleep? I’m gonna give it a shot. I just need to learn how to play the flute. I’m a surgeon on the triangle, though. 🎶

Do we get to jump straight to the bear while fully rested, or do we have to fight each one in order working our way through?

I think it would make a wonderful show. Get these fools in a coliseum or something with a paid audience and have them put up of shut up. I personally would love to see it.

I mean we all remember Pinky don’t we?

I used to think that I could take on a large dog until one day a large Pit Bull got hold of my forearm. Thank goodness that dog had a shock collar on him and the owner was quick with zapping it, or from what I could tell from the power of those jaws, my goose would have been cooked.
There are certain dogs I simply will not fork with. One is the Neapolitan Mastiff. Friend of mine had one and at six months he was well over 100lbs. and stood over my friend, who's easily 6' 4", on it's hind legs. So considering that and the fact that he was fast as all get out with that huge head and drool everywhere, that was a big nope for me. Don't invite me over ever again unless he's kenneled and highly sedated.

I think it would make a wonderful show. Get these fools in a coliseum or something with a paid audience and have them put up of shut up. I personally would love to see it.

I mean we all remember Pinky don’t we?

I love cats, have had them as pets most of my life. I'll say this though. If Thanos (yes, I named my cat Thanos; don't judge me) pulled some sheet like this, that would be one less feline the world would have to worry about...

There are certain dogs I simply will not fork with. One is the Neapolitan Mastiff. Friend of mine had one and at six months he was well over 100lbs. and stood over my friend, who's easily 6' 4", on it's hind legs. So considering that and the fact that he was fast as all get out with that huge head and drool everywhere, that was a big nope for me. Don't invite me over ever again unless he's kenneled and highly sedated.
Oh yeah, thanks for the memory jog.

Back in the day a customer of mine owned a restaurant in Biloxi. When he closed at night,he put his Mastiff in the
storeroom. If you were stupid enough to try and steal his beer, you'd pay a bad price.

Back in the day a customer of mine owned a restaurant in Biloxi. When he closed at night,he put his Mastiff in the
storeroom. If you were stupid enough to try and steal his beer, you'd pay a bad price.
I'd bet so. If anyone need visual evidence, here you go.

Not one of their Mastiffs are under 100lbs and the largest is 180lbs. And the owner makes a good point. They don't bark unless they can't get to you. They just lunge. Just no.

So the Mastiff was an alcoholic? That seems rather sad…

I'd bet so. If anyone need visual evidence, here you go.

Not one of their Mastiffs are under 100lbs and the largest is 180lbs. And the owner makes a good point. They don't bark unless they can't get to you. They just lunge. Just no.

The restaurant bordered on a crime area. He was broken into a few times, but never had anything stolen. A bark from
a large dog usually scares a burglar away.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom