Breaking! Spencer Rattler named starting QB ; Jay Glazer reports Rattler expected to start next 3-4 games (month) until Carr’s return (16 Viewers)

dennis Allen was not a good head coach when he was with the raiders, and he hasn't done anything with saints, except inheriting a playoff contention team and turned them into the laughing stock of the NFC south,
I think mediocre is a more fair word. Hopefully Rattler can gve us fans some excitement

We aren’t going to win a game during this stretch.

530 yards allowed, 44 points allowed, 28 first downs allowed.

That's too much to ask for a GOOD and HEALTHY offense to keep pace with. The Saints with a rookie backup making his first career start with a third string OL, no McCoy, no Hill, no Olave, and a banged up Kamara...

I liked what I saw from him. Most was to be expected for a starting rookie in his first game. My only gripes were:

1. He drops really deep into the pocket which leads to huge losses when sacked
2. Did not see a lot of open receivers

But on a good note:

1. He seemed calm and poised
2. Throws lasers and has a cannon
3. Nice scrambling and I like that he gets down without taking the hit
4. Throws very accurately on the run
5. Players will rally around him and feed off his enthusiasm

He definitely looked the part and I think he is our future franchise QB.

Jay Glazer just said on pregame Carr will miss 3-4 weeks, so Spence will start at least the next 3 games.
the saints should have never signed carr, the only reason they did was because of Dennis I don't know how to be a head coach Allen, they were not a good combo with the raiders and they suck now. the team doesn't want to play for Allen, just look at the way they play, FIRE Dennis and derek

530 yards allowed, 44 points allowed, 28 first downs allowed.

That's too much to ask for a GOOD and HEALTHY offense to keep pace with. The Saints with a rookie backup making his first career start with a third string OL, no McCoy, no Hill, no Olave, and a banged up Kamara...

Part of that is on the offense to sustain drives and keep the defense off of the field.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom