Spider-Man: No Way Home (Now all webbed up with SPOILERS) (1 Viewer)

They did it twice. I only noticed the one when they're in the lab though. The second one happens pretty fast, I believe. Anyway, found this tweet.

I thought I noticed it once but I still don't count it because it wasn't a focus of the scene. I wanted them to stare at each other pointing for a second or two.

I thought I noticed it once but I still don't count it because it wasn't a focus of the scene. I wanted them to stare at each other pointing for a second or two.
You get what you get and you don't throw a fit!

It freaking counts. Amazed it happened at all.

Also, allegedly, one of the attack moves from the PS4 game ended up in the movie. Just haven't seen the movie version online to remember.

You get what you get and you don't throw a fit!

It freaking counts. Amazed it happened at all.

Also, allegedly, one of the attack moves from the PS4 game ended up in the movie. Just haven't seen the movie version online to remember.
I'll throw a fit and make you the twit! What I say bees it.

Sorry to post this in here, but I can't fins the Dr. Strange thread. The guy at the end of the movie who walks away from the Mystic arts. Who does he become. Watching the of the movie he takes the guys powers away leaving him a cripple again. He is cleverly the next bad guy. I used to think of this movie as my least favorite, but he has climbed a few rungs on the ladder lately. I still think he is too powerful but live in the moment right?

Sorry to post this in here, but I can't fins the Dr. Strange thread. The guy at the end of the movie who walks away from the Mystic arts. Who does he become. Watching the of the movie he takes the guys powers away leaving him a cripple again. He is cleverly the next bad guy. I used to think of this movie as my least favorite, but he has climbed a few rungs on the ladder lately. I still think he is too powerful but live in the moment right?

Baron Mordo. No fancy villain name. His name is just Karl Mordo and he goes by either Mordo or Baron Mordo.

Baron Mordo. No fancy villain name. His name is just Karl Mordo and he goes by either Mordo or Baron Mordo.
Ah. I assumed he was going to be the bad guy in the next movie.

Ah. I assumed he was going to be the bad guy in the next movie.

He is a Dr. Strange villain. Just uses his regular name/title.

But it looks like they're going in a different direction with Multiverse of Madness.

I have nothing to back this up, but I feel like he’s going to be like Zemo. You may be his enemy, but he’s more focused on his “greater good” as opposed to just mindlessly slaughtering everyone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom