Star Wars: Andor (1 Viewer)

Well technically I was watching Christine at 2 years old.
Yeah, my earliest memory of an R rated movie was Best Little Whorehouse in Texas when my mom and dad went to see one of those old drive in theaters. I was like 10 or 11 at the time. Fell asleep. Haha.

Yeah, my earliest memory of an R rated movie was Best Little Whorehouse in Texas when my mom and dad went to see one of those old drive in theaters. I was like 10 or 11 at the time. Fell asleep. Haha.
My mom and I used to sneak into movies. This one day, we bought tickets to see Phenomenon which we actually watched, but then we snuck in and saw Independence Day, saw some of The Rock and Striptease. I think there was one more movie but I can't remember it.

Lol, I wouldn't have been mad if they allowed it. But then, all my kids are adults. If my kids were younger, maybe I feel differently.
Yeah, I was basically yelling it in my living room during Marva’s speech (and especially when B2 got kicked), but it’s probably for the best that they cut it.

glad they scrapped it, but not for vulgarity... just too much an earth-ism

didn't care for the repeated "punch it" dialog in r1, either

/pickingnits

sergeant actor also played the naked chief miner in hbo's chernobyl, along with skarsgaard

also noticed a couple of black mirror actors in ep4, vel (team leader) and karis (asleep on watch)

solid, believable talent in andor
Just binged this thread and no one brought up that Vel was the waif from Game of Thrones that terrorized Aria. (sits back and await a chorus of Duh!s from this TV saavy crowd)

I binged the series at my daughter's house over the Thanksgiving holiday. Wow. Then reading this thread as you were watching in real time was fun and filled in a gaps that I had questions about.

Also nice to see the love for Rogue 1. It may be my favorite of the movies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom