Star Wars: Andor (1 Viewer)

brilliant stuff, 10/10

also,
syril may have hitched himself to the wrong carreerist, as dedra should be washed up; the massacre of ferrix, no andor, no axis

brilliant stuff, 10/10

also,
syril may have hitched himself to the wrong carreerist, as dedra should be washed up; the massacre of ferrix, no andor, no axis

Dedra is probably fine. The fact she is getting close to something vs her peers. The operation failed because of tactics. That's doesn't seem to be her wheelhouse. She should be paired with the Empire's version of a special ops group. She hands over the intel, and they plan the operation.

Lol, I'm pretty sure that at this point, sperler tags aren't needed anymore...

Dedra is probably fine. The fact she is getting close to something vs her peers. The operation failed because of tactics. That's doesn't seem to be her wheelhouse. She should be paired with the Empire's version of a special ops group. She hands over the intel, and they plan the operation.
I think they’re doing a very good job of showing why the empire was positioned for a rebellion- relying on might vs tactics
And making all other cultures 2d facades

I have a question that I havent seen addressed yet.

in the very first episode Andor was looking for his sister. We never got any development on that plot point throughout the rest of the season. Seems to me like a strange way to begin a series if theres no plan to revisit thay specific point. Will that be something brought back in season 2 maybe?

I have a question that I havent seen addressed yet.

in the very first episode Andor was looking for his sister. We never got any development on that plot point throughout the rest of the season. Seems to me like a strange way to begin a series if theres no plan to revisit thay specific point. Will that be something brought back in season 2 maybe?
It’s funny you say that, because I actually re-watched ep 1 this morning (wife hadn’t seen it yet so watched with her).

I was like, “I completely forgot that’s how this show started”, Cassian looking for his sister at that club.

Hmmmmmm
Nothing comes to mind for me either. Doesn’t seem like these writers would have just forgot something like that though. Then again, almost all of us seemed to have

Finding his sister wasn't the goal of the season. It was just a plot point to get everything kicked off. If he wasn't looking for his sister in Ep 1, then there could be no rebellion.

Probably, but I'd still love it if they had a good explanation. Not really expecting it tho. Just a fun thought more than anything.
I would like it if his sister is with the Empire, I could see her forcing Cassian to make a terrible choice like having to kill his own sister to keep the Rebellion going.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom