Star Wars Stand Alone Films (1 Viewer)

Has Yoda's backstory ever been told in the books? Maybe he wasn't as calm in his 200s and it took several more centuries for him to calm down.

We don't even know his species, right?
But you know we'd be watching a film with him in HS organizing some faminerelief drive, or sitting quietly in the corner of some college party

gets my vote for a live action stand alone film
=============================================

Grand Admiral Thrawn is finally a part of the official Star Wars canon.

The trailer for Star Wars Rebels: Season 3, shown at Star Wars Celebration 2016 in London, confirmed inclusion of the iconic Expanded Universe villain.

The character first appeared in Timothy Zahn's Thrawn trilogy of novels (1991-1993), but was placed under the Star Wars Legends banner (non-canonical story) on April 25, 2014, when Lucasfilm trimmed back the Expanded Universe in preparation for the upcoming sequel trilogy, beginning with The Force Awakens...........................

Star Wars Celebration 2016: Grand Admiral Thrawn Is Now Canon - IGN

It would last about 5 minutes. Shortest movie ever.

and a waste of 5 minutes of film

6cd5b48646f903b66d2e6d10e73bc4ef6f74b38b550fbaf724b9f9e821f0da8b.jpg

I'd hope you guys could clearly tell that I was 100% kidding. :hihi:

Would like to see Darth Maul again, since Lucas inexplicably killed him off waaay early.

Would like to see Darth Maul again, since Lucas inexplicably killed him off waaay early.

Yep...I always felt that Darth Maul should have been one of the main villains throughout the prequels. As much as I like the actor, I think Maul should have been what Count Dooku was.

They better do an in-depth Imperial Bootcamp story about TK-421 and lay the foundation on why he was always late for duty or away from his post.

They better do an in-depth Imperial Bootcamp story about TK-421 and lay the foundation on why he was always late for duty or away from his post.
TK-421 was a good solider. He gave Chewie a good fight inside the Falcon.

TK-421 was a good solider. He gave Chewie a good fight inside the Falcon.

I would beg to differ. I imagine a backstory of TK-421 as the Imperial Army's version of Gomer Pyle, USMC. He is a good soldier but not the most accurate blaster in the armory. He is probably always getting into innocent mischief, like that time he got his armor mixed in with the Imperial Guard's laundry and he he had to wear Pink Armor for a month. You could even hear it in that Lt's voice when he radioed down to him. "TK-421, why aren't you at your post?" You could almost here the implied "again!" at the end of his sentence.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom