Star Wars Stand Alone Films (2 Viewers)

This is great news. The Clone Wars was such an awesome show. It took awhile to get going, but by the end, it was great. Definitely better than the prequel movies, IMO.

Not stand alone but not sure it deserved it own thread

Leia and Lando confirmed for episode 9
==============================

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Carrie Fisher is not done with "Star Wars" after all — Lucasfilm says unreleased footage of the actress will be used in the next installment of the "Star Wars" saga to draw her character's story to an end.........

Friday's announcement also confirmed that Billy Dee Williams will be returning to the franchise as Lando Calrissian, a hero of the rebellion who hasn't been seen in the latest trilogy............

Next 'Star Wars' Film to Use Unreleased Fisher Footage

Not stand alone but not sure it deserved it own thread

Leia and Lando confirmed for episode 9
==============================

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Carrie Fisher is not done with "Star Wars" after all — Lucasfilm says unreleased footage of the actress will be used in the next installment of the "Star Wars" saga to draw her character's story to an end.........

Friday's announcement also confirmed that Billy Dee Williams will be returning to the franchise as Lando Calrissian, a hero of the rebellion who hasn't been seen in the latest trilogy............

Next 'Star Wars' Film to Use Unreleased Fisher Footage
any truth to the rumor that the newest villain /Sith will be named Phanboi Incelgater?

And for the record, I’d still be interested in that young Yoda movie

I think the most interesting takeaway here is that this is now confirmed to be the final installment in the Skywalker saga. It was expected by many, but now confirmed.

no mas Boba Fett

According to Dark Horizons, Kathleen Kennedy herself has confirmed that the Boba Fett movie is no longer happening, “100% dead.”

no mas Boba Fett

According to Dark Horizons, Kathleen Kennedy herself has confirmed that the Boba Fett movie is no longer happening, “100% dead.”

Well I guess the only thing we can do is go through his clothes and look for loose change.

It was DOA as soon as The Mandalorian was announced, anyway. It would have been a redundancy.

At this point, between the mishandling of the franchise by Kennedy and mentally challenged backlashing by the fan community, i don't really have any faith in anything beyond Episode 9. I see SWU is about the same with announcements/changes/cancellations as the DCU is.

And no, i did not use the term "mentally challenged" apparently the web site automatically replaces certain words now a days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom