Starcraft 2 (1 Viewer)

I've been playing with a friend of mine, and he is really good. It's very frustrating.

Still enjoying it though. The SP campaign is very fun. I like the way they combined the cut scenes with teching up and researching the specialized units.

That protoss shard group of missions was killer.

This game is awesome. I had to downgrade to an older mac os to make it work (I know you guys were concerned for me), but single player so far is great. I can't wait until I don't suck so I can play online.

I really should get this for pc.

I guess I'm just worried it won't be as much fun as it used to.

In RTS, warcraft 1 and 2 were great..3, not so much, especially when they put a cap on how many peons you could put on a mine.

RTS games have just dissapointed me so darn much recently.

If you liked the first one, or any rts game, you will love this game. Its great.

I still play it, hardcore in 4v4, 3v3 and 1v1. I have 2 Platinum 4v4 teams, but they are all playing Diablo. So far, looking for more teammates I can play with. I'm an experienced Zerg player, don't do so hot with Terran, and I guess I am 6/10 on Toss.

Cinematic Trailer released for Heart of the Swarm:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MVbeoSPqRs4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I pre-ordered my Collectors Edition a few weeks ago, can't wait for it. I will post pictures when I get it.

I still play 2v2 with my bro. I'm Protoss abd he is Terran. 2v2 top ranked Platinum. I've never felt lamer in my life (having written that)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom