Starcraft 2 (1 Viewer)

so get this game then? is that the consensus lol

It's very fun if you're into RTS.

I've been going through the single player. My one complaint is that they only have a Terran campaign, with the idea that they will release a Protoss and Zerg campaign in expansions, or DLC. I don't mind paying extra, but I like to learn the tech trees through SP. That's going to make getting up to speed in the other races more difficult.

That said, though, the SP is really well done. I'm having a lot of fun with it.

I've been going through the single player. My one complaint is that they only have a Terran campaign, with the idea that they will release a Protoss and Zerg campaign in expansions, or DLC. I don't mind paying extra, but I like to learn the tech trees through SP. That's going to make getting up to speed in the other races more difficult.

+1

Single player tech trees are slightly different than Multiplayer. All races are open and playable in the multiplayer.

Some units available in single player are not available in mutliplayer.

I haven't spent much time with the single player campaign, as I'm waiting till I go out of the country again where I'm stuck with a crap internet connection anyway.

I've played 20+ games on the multiplayer though - its AWESOME. I'm in the gold bracket, which I thought was a little high for me. I'm a little better than .500 though, so its all good.

:idunno: I just can't believe you went as far as buying a new computer just to play it, and then you aren't going to play it.

Who am I kidding. I do believe it.

The problem is that you can't return computer software once it's opened.

:idunno: I just can't believe you went as far as buying a new computer just to play it, and then you aren't going to play it.

Who am I kidding. I do believe it.
I'm going to buy it. Just like to hear positive reviews.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom