Stevie Ray Vaughan is the G.O.A.T. Change my mind (2 Viewers)

You will have to talk to snoopy for comment, since I'm not a huge Beatles fan.

Paul was the best musician in the group. It's not close. Drums, piano, guitar, and one of the best bassist of all time.

I would pick George over John as a guitar player, but it's a close thing. John had his moments.

Songwriter? During the Beatles years it was close, but John was better as a solo artist.

You know... Old Stevie was better when he wore the Black hat for the first two records... Than he was when he went to the white hat with the Giant Feather.... Change my mind...

2561254-VESBBQBJ-6.jpg
1e55dadd89abb28bd5d24dda0b067696.jpg
Yeah, I'm not the BIGGEST fan of the feather. But I don't understand the glasses. He always had his eyes closed anyway.

Well, this was cute and we all had our fun, but I guess I'll put this one to bed now.

M&M,

Best at what exactly? You know I get hooked on the music discussion.

As far as guitar and musical talent Prince is hard to beat, not really a fan, but the guy was gifted. I believe he could play 27 instruments. He also wrote songs for other artists.

Many people believe Jimi Hendrix was the best guitarist of all time. He also sang and wrote music.

Elvis has the hearts of many Baby Boomers.

Honorable mention to Bob Marley.

John Lennon was one of the most famous guitarist/songwriters ever.

Rolling Stone Magazine has Bob Dylan as the best song writer ever.

Kirk Hammett from Metallica is no slouch either.

My personal favorite is Kurt Cobain, no one made punk more powerful.

1566905247947.png
Dude, this is the annivesary of his death. Use other days for debate. Today I just bow and scrape

To me (and this is just my opinion/feeling) he is one of the few players where the music seems to just flow through them, like a spiritual experience, it really moves me emotionally....It's nothing I can explain easily, just a feeling I get.....Hendrix I thought had this to a degree on some of his stuff
Exactly. And I still feel it whenever it comes on. He's just my personal G.O.A.T. and, for me, The Day MY Music Died.

Paul was the best musician in the group. It's not close. Drums, piano, guitar, and one of the best bassist of all time.

I would pick George over John as a guitar player, but it's a close thing. John had his moments.

Songwriter? During the Beatles years it was close, but John was better as a solo artist.

Disagree, I'm a guitar player (and ok for a sloppy one)...GH was the best guitar player in the Beatles and it wasn't close, he played some very clever slide guitar....I actually think he was the best musician in the band as well, as he played a pretty mean sitar also.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom