N/S Taylor Swift Super Bowl Halftime Show (Update: Not True) (1 Viewer)

Smart marketing. That’ll draw in tons of viewers who weren’t already there for the game.

Yeah… I know she plays some music. I’m just tired of musical acts devolving into borderline striptease shows.

Now, don’t get me wrong… striptease shows are fine and dandy, but keep them separate from my live music, baby!

Edit to add: Give me, like, Rage Against the Machine at the Super Bowl. I know that type of venue is totally against that band’s whole identity, but that type of arse kicking band would tear the roof off.
Rage is the Colin Kaepernick of bands. Not gonna happen in today’s NFL

Add me to the marching bad or a good game of checkers.

Will she be postforming?

Meh. I like college ball halftime shows better. Marching bands and such.
Although IIRC the last college football championship game I watched had Katy Perry doing EDM at halftime and didn't even have left shark.

Yeah… I know she plays some music. I’m just tired of musical acts devolving into borderline striptease shows.

Now, don’t get me wrong… striptease shows are fine and dandy, but keep them separate from my live music, baby!

Edit to add: Give me, like, Rage Against the Machine at the Super Bowl. I know that type of venue is totally against that band’s whole identity, but that type of arse kicking band would tear the roof off.
You mean rage until you're the machine?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom