Teddy Bridgewater! (2 Viewers)

I didn't say that Siemian shouldn't get a shot...I'm just asking that you not revise history as to how his performance was in NO during that 5 game stretch he was called upon to start. During his 5 games, he got better as he went on including a 300yd 4td game against the Yucs...that's all I'm saying.

Ever stop to think that Maybe Carolina and Denver are the problem?
Trevor should of gotten picked off 3 times Sunday, but since Tampa wasn't ready for his underthrown balls. It didn't happened.

I promise you... We don't want Trevor. A team is gonna be ready for those throws and it's gonna be bad.

It's honestly Hill or trading for Teddy. Atleast we'll know the answer by the afternoon. If it comes down to Trevor because of Hill is injured... Payton gonna hide him as best as he can, but it's not sustainable.

I didn't say that Siemian shouldn't get a shot...I'm just asking that you not revise history as to how his performance was in NO during that 5 game stretch he was called upon to start. During his 5 games, he got better as he went on including a 300yd 4td game against the Yucs...that's all I'm saying.

Ever stop to think that Maybe Carolina and Denver are the problem?

What history am I revising?

Ever stop to think that maybe Denver was the problem for Siemian?

Correct me if I am wrong, but you would like to see Bridgewater come here and start, right? Doesn't that by default implies Siemian doesn't get a shot?

What history am I revising?

Ever stop to think that maybe Denver was the problem for Siemian?

Correct me if I am wrong, but you would like to see Bridgewater come here and start, right? Doesn't that by default implies Siemian doesn't get a shot?
Jesus...no, I've been a proponent of roll with what you got since JW went down...not sure why you think I have any different of a stance.

Last edited:
IMO we let Teddy walk because his game was hardly different than "old man" Brees' game...high percentage short throws 99.5% of the time with an intermediate ball sprinkled in for good measure. I think CSP wanted a different brand of football, that's why he let TB walk without putting up too much of a fight.
I think it was more a matter of timing. TB would have had to sit for at least another year at BU salary if he stayed. He took the bird in the hand and the starting job in Carolina rather than wait for Drew to retire.

I think it was more a matter of timing. TB would have had to sit for at least another year at BU salary if he stayed. He took the bird in the hand and the starting job in Carolina rather than wait for Drew to retire.
That was how I saw it. He was ready to get an opportunity to start and the Saints couldn't afford to pay him starter money to be a back up for another year.

It's all moot if Denver isn't willing to deal. The only hang up is that at 4-4 they're mathematically competitive, so trading the starting quarterback would send a message to the team that they're giving up on the season.

But it'll be a shame if it doesn't happen -- in a month the Broncos will be 5-8, and they'll be playing Drew Lock to "see what he has," and by then we'll have all seen enough of the Trevor and Taysom show to be lamenting "what could have been" if we had just a middle of the road quarterback.

what's the salary cap ramifications with signing bridgewater?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom