The Chess Thread (4 Viewers)

I have hit a slump. I think it’s a clear sign that I have too much on my mind lately. Sucks but I will just have to play through it I guess.

Keep playing you usually come through slumps better I find. Also watch YouTube content.

My 12 year old is looking for people to play on Chess.com. He's got a rating of around 1200 on 30 min. rapid. I'm worthless to him as competition, so we are looking for others he can play with. Anyone want to give him a go, feel free to PM me a username. And then I'll share his with you.

thanks.

My 12 year old is looking for people to play on Chess.com. He's got a rating of around 1200 on 30 min. rapid. I'm worthless to him as competition, so we are looking for others he can play with. Anyone want to give him a go, feel free to PM me a username. And then I'll share his with you.

thanks.
yeah he'd destroy me. chuck has already broken any will to play. fork it, everyone on here has destroyed any hope of me winning.

Cheers to a great run by one of the greats of international competition of our lifetimes. He would have been a household name in another time.

i will destroy you, in measages after you "beat me." whatever. let's see how awesome this outcome is. remember, i'm rusty since my arse..|_|I2 4@>< /-\1z3 \/\/[-@{<

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom