The cream rises to the top.... It's a two horse race in the South {old thread} (4 Viewers)

Ummmm the Panthers didn’t even look like the second best team in the Arena League last night.

Ummmm the Panthers didn’t even look like the second best team in the Arena League last night.

Agreed. And I very much enjoyed that.
To be fair though, the Steelers can do that to any team if you don’t go in with your stuff together.

One horse race, with another on three legs, one on two legs and the last one to the glue factory.

One horse race, with another on three legs, one on two legs and the last one to the glue factory.

Man. Loving horses like I do, and growing up with em, always hated hearing about the glue factory. But that was funny. ?

My one take from last nights Panthers vs Steelers game is the Saints O-line under NO circumstances can let TJ Watt run free on Drew. That hit he put on Cam right before the half was nasty. The boys up front will have to do they’re thing all game long. TJ Watt man! He’s good.

My one take from last nights Panthers vs Steelers game is the Saints O-line under NO circumstances can let TJ Watt run free on Drew. That hit he put on Cam right before the half was nasty. The boys up front will have to do they’re thing all game long. TJ Watt man! He’s good.

Right?
It runs in that family.
I have no doubt we will fare better with our O line. And you’re right, as always they must protect our franchise.

Last night Troy called the Pitt o line the best he’s seen, while they are great I think our line is better. Fully admit though perhaps I am wearing the shades for that take?

Right?
It runs in that family.
I have no doubt we will fare better with our O line. And you’re right, as always they must protect our franchise.

Last night Troy called the Pitt o line the best he’s seen, while they are great I think our line is better. Fully admit though perhaps I am wearing the shades for that take?

I think we have the better O-line. But Big Ben was pretty much clean all night. Idc as long as our line keeps Drew on his feet and keep grading road for our backs...imo they are the best

I think we have the better O-line. But Big Ben was pretty much clean all night. Idc as long as our line keeps Drew on his feet and keep grading road for our backs...imo they are the best

Agreed. Both units are elite.
When healthy I really wouldn’t take another line over the one we have right now.

Panthers looked like crap last night. Hopfully they lose a couple more before we meet them but in any case our games vs them are usually tough. Not scared one bit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom